I Guess We'll Have To Share - Luke + Suprise!

You were on tour with the boys and you were sick and tired of sleeping in a cramped bunk with Luke (because he is your boyfriend). So you all decided to go sleep in a hotel room. The manager said there was only one spare room with a huge bed so you all accepted the offer and Ashton says "I guess we'll have to share." and went to go settle in. "Okay I'm going to say we need Mikey then Calum then Ash then me and then Y/N." Luke says as he try's to plan out what to do for bedding arrangements. "But babe you know I hate sleeping on the edge I feel like I will fall like I did on the bus!" You whined to him. "But it woke you up didn't it?" Luke asked. "Im sleeping beside Mikey and Calum tonight." You said with an attitude. "Yay threesome!" Mikey cheers and high fives Calum. "Uh no you won't touch her." Luke growled before latching an arm around your waist. "How badly do you not want to sleep on the edge?" He asked "Really bad. I don't wanna fall again." You told him batting your eyelashes. "Okay fine you can sleep between me and Ash." Luke said and you pecked his lips before going to change into one of Luke's long shirts and spandex. You go and jump on the bed and curled up in a ball. Luke chuckles before all the boys pile on the bed and got ready to go to sleep. Luke had an arm around you as your head rested on his chest and Ashton laying on his side facing you and Luke while Calum and Mikey were all over each other asleep already. You just couldn't sleep and you weren't sure why. You look up at Luke and he was knocked out, you look back over at Ashton who couldn't sleep either. The sight of a shirtless Ash was kinda hot. Then you started thinking dirty thoughts and soon there was a pool in your underwear so an idea popped up in your head. Not that far away you scooted your ass back a little where it was resting on Ash's crotch and his eyes go wide. "Come on Ashy I know you want to." And just like on cue he slips a hand between your legs and rub you through your spandex. "Naughty girl, wanting me when your boyfriend is right there beside you." He whispers in your ear and slips down your spandex and panties and you lay on your stomach and spread your legs as far as the space you had without touching Luke. He runs his fingers over your core and feels how wet you are. "Mmm so wet for me. Do you get this wet for Luke?" He whispered "D-daddy." You whimpered but soon covered your mouth. You have never called Luke daddy and you can't believe you just called Ashton Irwin daddy. He groans quietly and says "Damn baby girl." You turned to the side like you are spooning and his bare cock pressed against your bum. He rubs his tip up and down your entrance and you bite your lip in anticipation. "Push into her already." Luke says and you gasp. "Wait what?" You asked him. "push into her. Stop teasing my baby girl." He smirked before connecting your lips and Ashton slowly slid in and it felt amazing. You whimpered as luke was taking off his boxers and his cock springs up to his lower belly. Ashton started thrusting in and out of you slowly to not disturb Michael and Calum. "Ash-" you whimpered and Luke pulled your hair out of your face and you lick his tip. "I think baby girl needs to be more quiet or Michael and Calum are going to wake up." Luke says before he feeds you his cock and you bob your head up and down and Luke huffed in relief. Ashton started thrusting faster but gentle so the bed wouldn't move so much. You move around where you were on your knees and hands as luke stood up beside the bed and you sucked him off while Ashton is thrusting into you fastly. "She is so tight." Ashton says as his grip on your sides get tighter. You looked up at Luke and his eyes were closed and his jaw unhinged. You tap on his thigh and he looks down at you and you deep throat him. He groans as his head falls back and his mouth hung open with his eyes shut. "Such a slut. Bet you're slutty enough for Luke to take the front and let me fuck this pretty little hole of yours." Ashton says as his thumb rubs over your other hole and you shivered. You haven't done anal before, and thinking about Ashton and Luke both fucking you made you more desperate and you moan around Lukes cock and nod your head. "You will?" He asked as the tip of his thumb teased my hole. "Answer him baby girl say yes." Luke demands and you tried to mumble a 'yes please' past Lukes cock. Luke pulls out of your mouth and he strokes him self a couple times before letting go of his cock, you leaned forward and licked his slit and he chuckles "Such a slut for my cock down your throat aren't you?" Luke asked and you nod. "Words." He demanded and you whimper "Yes sir I love your cock in my mouth, such a pretty cock." Ashton pulls out of you and Luke pulls you to the wall and his back is against it while you were chest to chest with him. He lifts one of your legs up and rubs his tip at your entrance "Are you still all tight even from Ashton fucking you?" Luke asked. "Yes sir." You bite your lip as he slid into you and Ashton shortly after but he was slow and cautious. "Oh my god.." you whimpered and Luke shushes you before nibbling on your ear. "Fuck she is so tight." Ashton groans before before kissing on your neck. Luke begins to thrust inside you which makes you drop your head low where it rested on his chest and you whimpered softly. Then Ash began thrusting which he bites his lip trying to stop himself from grunting. "Are you daddy's favorite? Huh? Who's cock do you like better babe? Mine or your boyfriends?" Ashton asked as he growled. "Both- oh god- mm-" you could barley think you were so close to the edge and you guys just started. "Fuck stop- she is so fucking close and we barley started. She's clenching so hard around me-Fuck!" Luke groans. "You gotta hold it princess or you won't get your treat from your daddy and sir." Ashton says before kissing your lips and you nod into the kiss. They begin thrusting again and it felt like a match being lit inside you. You held off, so close to your end, and wanting to just let go bu you know the boys won't be too happy. You keep holding off which your legs start to shake and Luke says "Oh my- doin' so well baby- keep holding it." He groans clearly close to his edge and so was Ash considering his thrust are getting more sloppy. You bite Luke's lip before you both began to make out while Ashton was kissing your neck. "Fuck- do you need to come baby girl?" Ash asked and you nodded. Then you couldn't hold on any longer and you came with a very loud and high pitched moan as your body trembled as you came around them. Too busy riding out your high you didn't notice you woke up Michael and Calum. Since you didn't know you grinded yourself down on the two dicks with semi-loud whimpering. "-Fuck!" Calum says and you jolted to hide behind the boys. "I thought you guys said no to a threesome!" Michael says and you can faintly see both of their hard ons outlined with the bed sheets.