I AM SO SORRY

So I got grounded and they took away my laptop, phone and tablet so I couldn't update but now I can. So let me finish off with my trip to Georgia nothing much happened there I never saw ryan but I did see my best friend and sister which I was really happy to do. I at least know that when I move back I will have to make new friends which sucks because I stink at making new friends. I kinda was happy to come back to California, just knowing that no one wanted to see me made me sad. I made plans to talk to heather but she said she was working the rest of the week but I looked on her snapchat and she was with a bunch of people from sparkles shopping, it didn't hurt me as much as I thought it was going to but it still hurt. Then I made plans to talk to Emily she never showed up she texted me later that night and said that she was going through some stuff and that seeing me would just make it harder. Glad to know that the people who were supposed to stick with me just abandon me just like that, like I was no one. The people that promised not to leave they left to all of them everyone left me and im alone besides my family which I am grateful for but sometimes you just need a friend to talk to. I tried getting a job to make friends I applied to 40 places and I emailed them and called them when I hadn't heard from them and they said they would call me soon but that was a while ago so I know they aren't going to call me back. Why do thing never go my way. Im really over everything at this point im just tired of people leaving me because I made a good choice to leave a bad situation. I am sorry I am ranting but I need to right now I have no to anymore so I do it on here it helps not as much as talking to a actual person but it does help. I am going to upload a memory soon but I am getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow so it might be a couple of days but I will update soon now that I have my laptop back. So I guess see yall soon Bye.

r