UPDATE ON TODAY

Its Friday thank god this week has been so stressful because of school. But im counting down the days 6 to go yay I cant wait. I still have to get my nieces birthday present but ill get that next week. The most exciting thing that happened to me this week is the second book of chasing red arrived at my house and im reading it tonight and I cant wait I preordered this book 2 months in advance. But you know this is wattpad so yall should know what chasing red is and if you don't its an excellent book you should read it ive reread the first book at least 8 times no joke that is how good it is so I recommend it. Guess she just got free promo lol but it is a good book so she deserves it. I cant tell you how many times ive tried to write a book then my mind just goes blank and I have writers block but I have a book in the works that is not this one. I am hoping it is up soon I have the first 7 chapters written I think. I just get stuck and don't know where to go after that so we shall see and if I do upload it soon I will mention it in this book because you know free promo from myself. So ive been writing these open when letters for a special someone and I am almost done 50 letters and I am 4 away from finishing. This should be a really special present if I do say so myself. Now back to today I had school off but still had work to do so was it really a day off. And I had to babysit my brother because he was out of school and doing school work and making sure he didn't break anything was kind of hard because he is every where I mean yes he is 6 he should know not to break anything but hes a boy and they don't think before they do things. But it was still fun. Does anyone else watch Riverdale? If so spoiler alert up head. Okay so if you watched it did you freak out to I mean come on Betty why are you answering the phone just ignore him but I could see why she is because she doesn't want anyone else killed besides Nick st. Clair I kinda want him dead to he is I cant even explain what he is. But I was okay with her de friending veronica because we all know they will befriend each other again anyways but when she broke up with Jughead I was so pissed off and the way Archie said it to him I was literally screaming at the tv because he said it in the worst way possible. And she did a really stupid thing when answering the second to last call and going to that abandon house like are you that stupid you could have been killed I don't care if he is doing this for you he still could of killed you. I still think it is Bettys father and I will keep it that way for awhile or until the real killer comes out. Okay off the topic of Riverdale and now onto the topic of Greys Anatomy. I am so happy that Meredith won the harper avery award she deserves it and when Jackson made his speech and he spoke about how she lost her mom, sister and derek I cried I couldn't keep it in I was just overwhelmed with joy. Yes I know these are tv shows but they are my favorite and they are a escape from reality so yes I will talk about them lol. Okay I am going to end this chapter now but I will try to upload in the next couple of days. Until then love yall and if you need me I am always here or if you just want to talk about anything that is fine to but until the next chapter Bye.