S E V E N T E E N

Scarlett took a deep breath in as she woke up. It smelt just like Jace. Her face was warm and she knew she was cuddling Jace. She slowly opened her eyes and found Jace looking at her already.

"Hey." She muttered softly. She glanced to the window to see it was dusk out. "How long was I asleep for?" She continued as she traced her fingers over the runes on his chest.

"About a hour. We should probably get dressed. Magnus won't be too happy that we missed the mission." Jace said softly as he pulled so she was laying on top of him. She crossed her arms and leaned her chin on it as she looked into Jace's mixed eyes. She smiled softly at him.

"We should and we will are two different things." Scarlett joked softly as she hummed contently. There was a knock at the door as Scarlett's head snapped to it. She could hear the thoughts of none other than Magnus Bane.

"Okay you horndogs. Let's go. I waited for Scarlett to wake up." Magnus called through the door. Scarlett flushed and chuckled as she placed her forehead down on Jace's chest. "Alright!" Scarlett called out. She rolled off of Jace and allowed him to get his boxers on before she stood with the sheet wrapped around her and walked to the bathroom. "I'm going for a quick shower." Scarlett said as she dropped her sheet down at the door before hurrying in and closing the door. She had her shower and then peeled her head out of the door as Jace walked back into her room dressed and his hair damp.

"Babe, can you grab me my clothes?" She asked sweetly with a big smile. Jace smirked at her before nodding and grabbing an outfit he's seen in her before. He walked over placed a chaste kiss to her before allowing her to get dressed. She put on her glasses and added a little bit of makeup before opening the door and walking out. She grabbed a pair of black boots and slid them on, zipping them up.

A light flapping was heard. Scarlett quickly stood up straight and turned to see Castiel, with Dean but no Sam.

"We need you." Dean said quickly, Scarlett now noticing how drained he is of colour.

"Jace, go and do the mission without me. I'll be back as soon as I can. Okay?" Scarlett said softly to the man she was so deeply in love with. She walked over and kissed him for a bit, just incase she didn't come home tonight.

"Alright. I love you." He said, pulling her back into another kiss. Finally they pulled apart for the last time and Scarlett repeated those words. "I love you too."

Scarlett stepped back and smiled at Jace softly and Castiel turned Scarlett around to face him.

"We're going to go first, I want you to follow us. Okay?" Castiel asked. They had trained her powers to the point of where she could use them like any other angel, but Castiel still wants to keep pushing to her full potential.

"Okay." Scarlett said, biting her thumbnail out of habit. They disappeared and Scarlett turned around and quickly ran to Jace and placed another kiss on him and sighed and pulled away. She tracked the angel in her mind and sighed before kissing. the boy again and then stepping back and disappearing. She looked around and saw Dean kneeling by a bed with a bloody Sam all over it.

"What the fuck..." Scarlett muttered as she walked over to the bed and saw Sam, motionless.

"H-He got shot. Cas tried to heal him but it made it worse. We are hoping you could help. Please Scar. You got to help us." Dean said looking up into Scarlett's eyes. They were filled with hope, and sadness. A hope of a helping hand with Scarlett, but the sadness of Sam possibly not being okay.

"I- I don't-"

"Please Scarlett." Castiel said. Scarlett turned to look into his eyes. "I'll try." She muttered. She walked sat down on the edge of the beeed, pressing a soft hand to his chest. "If I can't do this. I'm sorry." She said quietly. She lifted up his dark grey shirt and saw the bullet wound. It was bubbling around the edges, and blood constantly leaking out of it.