S I X

"Scarlett, come on. It's only a little bit of bushes you'll be fine." Alec grumbled as he was standing in said bushes. Scarlett was standing back, biting her thumb nail and debating whether or not that if she goes in there, she'll get grabbed and die.

"Scar, you can fight nasty ugly demons, fall twelve feet, break you ankle and get up after it's healed and shower. Yet you are afraid of bushes." Alec explained to her while counting off of his fingers. He went on about all the things she could do, and face but yet she still won't walk through.

"Can you piggy back me?" She finally came to a conclusion that if she was going to get grabbed, her best friend is coming with her. He rolled his eyes, stepped out of the bushes and turned his back to Scar. She jumped up easily and he held onto her tightly. As he was walking through he pretend that something grabbed his leg but that resulted in a hefty punch on the chest from Scarlett.

"By the angel Scar!" He grumbled as they finally got to the front entrance. Alec put Scarlett down and she sighed heavily. Alec crossed his arms and looked down at the blonde. "You know I'm going to have a bruise there." He told her with a small smirk.

"You know that you can easily get rid of it." Scarlett retorted while copying his posture and where his arms were. Jace and Clary had came out of the entrance and Alec was immediately hounding them with questions. "What happened? What did you find out?" Scarlett nodded in agreement, wanting to know as well.

"Valentine is Clary's father." Jace said, causing both Scar and Alec look at the redhead, then back to Jace.

"Wait a minute." Scarlett breathed out, and took a small step towards Clary. Alec went on about Clary potentially being a spy, and all of this being part of her plan.

"Alec, that's enough." Jace scolded.

"Do you think I planned to get my mom kidnapped?Or for Dot to be taken, or to have a giant sword dangle over me head and find out my father is one of the most dangerous people in the world? Really?!" Clary cried out at Alec, using hand motions to emphasise the situation. Alec stared her dead in the eye his jaw clenched. Clary had looked around to see if she could find Simon.

"Where's Simon?" She asked. Isabelle came back into view, out of breath.

"Where's Simon?" Clary demanded this time. "I told him to stay in the van. I've searched everywhere."

"He's gone?" Clary asked wide eyed at the brunette.

"I can't find him." Izzy sighed, upset that she had allowed Simon to be alone.

"You were supposed to protect him!" Clary shouted at Izzy before stalking away. Scarlett rolled her eyes again and then she heard Clary cry out for Simon.

"Ugh. These mundanes are killing me." Jace grumbled and then the group chased after the red head. "You know, sooner or later I'm just going to start walking if Clary is leading the group." Scarlett mumbled to Jace. Jace rolled his eyes at her comment and smirked. Scarlett smiled back. Clary was crying about Simon.

"Is that the mundane's name?" A voice called out. Everybody turned and looked up to see Simon dangling upside. "I'm afraid Simon's coming with us." He continued.

"No! No, he's not a part of this!" Clary called out and tried to run forward but Jace wrapped his arms around her to stop her. "And it'd be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him.

Scarlett inhaled deeply, knowing just as well as Jace that they all would be violating the Accords.

"Careful. We'd be violating the Accords." Alec scolded. Scarlett squinted at the man, trying to think of where she had seen him.