S I X T E E N

"That's honestly kind of disgusting." Scarlett spat as she was only now just informed on Clary and Jace being siblings. Clary gave her a weird, unhappy look.

"How is it disgusting?" Clary spat back, her getting completely fed up with Scarlett.

"Because you kissed him. You are in love with him. You! You thought he was in love with you too! That's gross!" Scarlett had pronounced gross as in 'Gah-rose' as she leaned forward. Clary had rolled her eyes and stared at blonde girl before shifting her eyes to Jace to try and get him to help her out. He just shrugged and looked at her like 'you're on your own'

Scarlett smirked and wrapped an arm around his waist. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pressed a kiss to her head. She hummed as Clary huffed angrily and stomped away. Scarlett had just been informed on everything that had happened during these past few days where she had been training with Castiel. She looked up into Jace's mixed eyes and smiled at him.

"How do you feel about Alec getting married to Lydia?" Scarlett asked him softly, not knowing how he felt about it. She wasn't a huge fan of it. From what Izzy had informed Scar on was that Alec and Magnus had been getting pretty close and that Alec was always looking at Magnus almost longingly.

"I don't know. I really don't. I'm happy for Alec but I can also tell he seriously doesn't want this. I don't know how to describe it Scar, it's just a feeling I've been getting from him." Jace responded. It was evident he was stressed. About the new mission, about the wedding, about the thing with Clary. Scarlett wanted to help with that so, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled softly.

"Baby, this is all going to be okay. I promise. You're strong, you're amazing, you're stupidly funny and, you're the only thing keeping me sane so. I can't let you get too stressed." Scar joked as she ran her fingers through the short hair on the back of his neck. He hummed with a smirk as he stared all dopey eyed at his girlfriend.

"Want me to run you a bath?" Scarlett asked, tilting her head slightly. Jace sighed, debating his options. He had some time to kill before Magnus would get here.

"Sure. As long as you join me." He mumbled softly as he smiled cheekily at Scarlett.

"I will, after I talk to Clary. I want to apologize.." Scarlett said as she leaned up on her top toes and kissed him before pulling away and grabbing his hand and leading him to her room.

Scarlett had gotten out a towel and and set it on the toilet seat as she turned on the tap for the tub and bent over to feel the temperature of the water as it increasing got warmer.

"How hot do you want it Jace?" Scarlett called out, thinking Jace was in her room.

"As hot as my girlfriend. So scolding." He spoke softly as he pressed his hands on her hips. Scarlett jumped and yelled as she turned and stood up to be face to face with Jace. She smiled and a flushed a deep red.

"Haha, very funny." She said flatly as she kissed him again as she tightly wrapped her arms around his waist. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around her and rubbed his hand down her back.

His hand slowly went lower before she reached around and grabbed it and put it back to her back in which she chuckled. "I don't think that's where my back is."

"I know where your back is Scar." Jace muttered as they pulled away from the kiss. She chuckled and rolled her eyes before turning back around to feel the temperature. She knew Jace would stare at her bum but she would have to get used to it. She put the drain stopper in and added bubbles in which Jace smiled softly at.

"Alright. I'm going to go talk to Clary. I'll be back." She pressed a chaste kiss to Jace before leaving her room and closing the door. She walked to Clary's room and sighed before knocking.

"Come in." She muttered. Scarlett opened the door and walked in. Clary rolled her eyes slightly at the blonde and sighed.

"Yes?" She asked, clearly not wanting to talk to Scarlett.

"Hey, I just wanted to talk. I know you've been through a lot with the whole Simon thing, and I know you just got your mom back and are still trying to wake her. I just wanted to apologize for these past couple hours and days." Scarlett said softly, crossing her arms over her stomach.

"You? Wanted to apologize? To me?" Clary asked, pointing to herself as she was shocked with Scarlett.

"I thought you hated me. Like, wanted to kill me, hated me." Clary continued in which Scarlett shrugged.

"I don't hate you. Just find you whiny, annoying, and little obnoxious, and ignorant, and you aggravate me, and... okay. That's it. And yeah. I know how it feels to lose everything. To feel like you've got no one, and nothing keeping you around. So I wanted to apologize." Scarlett spoke confidently.

"Well, thank you. Also, I'm happy for you and Jace. You guys seem great for each other." Clary said with a hint of sadness in her tone.

"Thank you. This doesn't mean I'm going to stop making comments though. I'll just stop with the harsher ones." Scarlett joked with a soft chuckle in which Clary chuckled lightly too.

"Thanks." Clary said before Scarlett nodded and walked out. Scarlett took a deep breath as she was actually going to go into the bath with Jace. She could chicken out and just sit on the edge of the tub, but Jace knew better and would end up pulling her in anyways but she just didn't know if it would lead anywhere else.

She opened her door slightly and she could smell her shampoo. She giggled softly as she peaked her head in the doorframe of her bathroom. Jace had his hair pushed up into a mohawk with her shampoo. She let out the biggest laugh when Jace turned to her. The bubbles were covering his lower half as well as half way up his stomach.

"You are honestly so weird." Scarlett chuckled at the shadowhunter. She went and sat on the edge of the tub and motioned for him to come closer. His mohawk was flopping to the side so she wanted to fix it. She straightened it up and giggled as Jace just smiled up at her.

"I thought you said you would join me." Jace pouted at the girl who was still playing with his lathered hair.

"I am. Just not in the tub." She shrugged sheepishly, a little nervous from him to see her bare.

"Babe, what's the matter?" He asked, lifting a hand to hold hers. She looked to his mixed eyes and smiled softly. Her insecurities began to go overboard.

"I- what if you don't think I look okay...?" She muttered quietly as she dropped his gaze and sighed as she sniffled. Her eyes filled with tears and she didn't want them to fall. Jace stood up, the water sloshing around and the suds falling off. Jace grabbed her hands and made her stand up opposite of him. She slowly looked him up and down before planting her eyes on his.

"I will always think you look okay. I will think you look as beautiful as ever. As angelic as ever. When you're sick, when you're makeup is all over the place as well as your face. When you're sweaty or if you're covered in mud. I think you'll look perfect as ever to me." He said softly to her, while he rested his hands on her hips before slowly lifting her shirt up off her head. Scarlett cried softly at his words and let him take off her shirt. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her passionately in which she melted into the kiss.

She reached her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra, all the while the entire time they never broke the kiss until they both needed air.

Jace grabbed her hips and slowly lifted her up and set so she was standing on the tub. Since she was short, they broke the kiss as he slowly kissed down her stomach until the waistband of her leggings. She smiled down lovingly at the boy took off her glasses.

A/N

AHHHH SCACE MAKES MY HEART HURT

They are too cute. And yes. They did do the nasty. 😉😉😉

I'm sorry but it has to work for what I'm planning for the end of this story. Which is sadly going to be soon but there will be a sequel for season 2. 😉😉

Anyways! Leave me some feedback. I love seeing your guys comments! I love you all, don't forget to vote, share with your friends! And my inbox is always open if you want to talk.

I love you all so much, and this isn't edited. Ily 🤟