Danger

He walked down the ink curoded hall, wonder whats next. His best friend/brother figure was laid out on a wooden slab cut open; whats he suppose to do about that!? Well... except for freaking out that is.

WHY!?
WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!
HOW COUld he...

Why would he do that to Boris. He said he cared for us, that he would NEVER hurt us. LIES! It was all lies, he never cared for us, if he did he'd have done that to Boris!

He turned down another ink covered hall, wondering aimlessly.

...
Where's Alice..?

Now that he thinks about it, he hasn't seen her for a while. Did... did HE get her. No. No no n-no. Please PLEASE don't let her be hurt.

His aimless wondering had noe become a purpose now that he had one. So he set off searching for he. He didn't call out, too scared that HE'LL here him, he didn't want that, so silently searched on.

He traveled ever deeper into the old studio, rottened floor boards creaking and squeaking as he walked over them. He froze and held his breath in every time the floor made noise, fearing HE heard, only to sigh in relief when no one came for him. On he went.

Ink practally stained everything as he traveled on. The deeper he went, the darker it became.

Is she down here?
Why would she be? It's dark and dreary.
...I don't like it

He heard laughter, not the good kind either. Fearing it was him, he hid in one of those weird closet box like things and watched. He then herd footsteps, growing even more scared he pressed his back against the wooded wall waiting. It, what ever it was passed by him, relieved but curious, he decided to fallow it. Quietly opening the door he, crept along, until he got a better view of what it was.

It-no SHE had a tilted but broken halo between two small but crooked horns, long black hair. A short but ragady black dress, with black high heels to finished the look off. "A-alice...?" She turned around hearing his voice and gave him a demented smile. Her face was deformed, half of it looked melted, while the other half looked normal.

...w-w-what happened to her?
Why is her face?
Why does sh-
W-why is she looking at me like that...

"Why, hello there Bendy. It's sooo good to see you."