How do we know we can trust you?

*Recap*

'Don't say that!' I said cutting (Y/Fs/N) off. 'He won't die and neither will my mum we just have to try and stay calm and think about what we need to do here.' I looked towards Cody who nodded in agreement. We all sat there in silence not knowing what to say or do when randomly out of the blue there was a knock on the door...

(Y/Ns) POV

Everyone paused and stared at the hallway. Cody looked at me with a 'Who is it?' face, I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to the hallway so I could look through the peephole. 'Omg! It's that guy who works with Bill what do I do?' I shout whispered. Cody walked straight over to the door and pulled it open 'What do you want?' Oh fudge cakes. (Y/Fs/N) face palmed and took a step back from the door. The man pushed his way past Cody and ran towards me, 'Don't hurt me!' I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it didn't come. 'Look I haven't come to hurt you I've come to help you' I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at him. 'What?' I was so confused right now I didn't know what else to  say. Cody butted in and said 'What do you mean you've come to help? You was the one who helped Bill do all this in the first place!'. The man just stared at Cody for a while before speaking. 

'Look, I'm Stan' 

'Good to know' (Y/Fs/N) replied with sarcasm clearly in her voice.

''I know where Justin and your mother  are being kept! They're in a little garage about fifteen minutes away, I could take you but it would be too dangerous and he must know by now that I've gone. When we were driving your mother and boyfriend(Cody coughed and looked away awkwardly) there he said, he had no real intentions of killing them. One because Justin is famous and the police are already searching for him and well your mother he didn't say why.'

'Why does he want me?' Cody asked Stan. 

'I don't know' he put his hands in his pockets and looked around. 'I'll help you tidy up around here if you want. I'm awfully sorry he did this.' he stopped and put a hand on my shoulder.

'How do we know we can trust you?' I moved away from him and looked straight into his eyes. 

'Darling, i'm your only hope' 

Justins POV

I opened my eyes to notice my head was thumping. I went to rub it but was stopped by the rope which tied my hands together. I looked over to (Y/Ns) mum to see she wasn't there 'Oh no' I looked around to find Bill sitting on the chair smirking. He got up and slowly walked over to me. 'Where is she?' I spat at him. He simply laughed and walked away 'Where is she!?' I shouted at him. He looked around 'The question is, where is Stan?' Seriously what is this guy on? I don't get him one bit. 

'Who the heck is Stan?' I tried to sound like I wasn't scared but my voice cracked. 

'My assistant, I told him to keep watch on you but it seems like he had other intentions.' 

'And whats that got to do with me? May I please phone a friend? I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question.' 

'Don't get cocky with me boy, don't you realise I'm the one keeping you alive.Don't you realise I'm the one who's keeping (Y/N) alive!?Don't you get it!' He was so close to my face now I could see every line that had formed in his skin. 'What do you want from us? Me, (Y/N), (Y/Ns) mother? What is it exactly that you want!? Just tell me and I'll give it to you.' Okay I sounded desperate. 

He chuckled and took a step back from me 'You wouldn't believe me even if I did tell you' 

The door closed and he was gone. 

I need to see (Y/N).

DUN DUN DUN! Just kidding :p Can you please comment and tell me what you think cause I'm not getting any feedback and it's really not fair :( I need ideas from you guys and I need a new female character! So if you want to be in the story comment leaving a description of what you want your character to look like, the age and the name. Whoever I choose is going to be a bad girl;) and I'll dedicate my next chapter to you. (Even though you probably don't care what i do LOL) But anyway 5000 reads!!!!! Agh!! Thank you so much guys like aghh I can't even. I love you so much but yeah anyway thank you for reading and make sure you comment/inbox/vote and whatever, Thank you! xx