Stuck with Justin Bieber!!

Your POV 

'Looks like we're stuck up here' 

I looked at Justin, then (Y/Fs/N). I was scared of heights I can't be stuck up here especiall in a tight space with the hottest boy ever! I guess this is where I am going to die.This is it im done. 

'(Y/N)! Are you okay?' (Y/Fs/N) asked with concern.

'Erm not really. Im scared of heights and im claustrophobic! I'm panicking! What if we're stuck up here forever? What if we starve to death! WHAT IF WE-'

'(Y/N)! Calm down! Everything will be ok. I'll be here until we get off and I won't be leaving anytime soon.'

'Well obviously' (Y/Fs/N) rolled her eyes at Justin.

''Anyway, I was going to say I'll protect you' Justin smiled at me when he said this.

'Protect her from what a flipping man eating pigeon!? What is there that can harm us all the way up here? Justin if you're trying to flirt with her do it right.' (Y/FS/N) winked at Justin when she said this.

'(Y/Fs/N)! Stop it. Justin I thought what you just said was really sweet and I'd just like to say-'

The carriage tilted slightly to the left.

'AGGGGHHHHHHH! I'm scared Im going to dieeee!!' I couldn't help myself I was so scared, I was too young to die!

'It's ok! Come here' Justin pulled you into a warm hug and started to rub your back. 'You're not going to die calm down.'

We stayed like this for a while until Justin pulled out of the hug, I looked up at him and our eyes met. I was hypnotized, his eyes were just so beautiful. I felt myself starting to lean in, I noticed Justin was too. Was we going to kiss? No we cant! I never kiss on the first date let alone kiss on the first day of meeting eachother! Our lips were about to meet when..

The carriage started to move again.

FML

Why did it suddenly start to move when I was about to kiss Justin Bieber!? Ugh -_-

We both sat back both trying as hard as possible not to look at the other.

(Y/Fs/N) piped up.'Well..this is awkward' I looked at her dying to laugh. I don't know why but I always laugh in awkward situations.Justin was just sitting there looking at his feet. The carriage came to a stop and the worker came over to the carriage to open the gate so we could all get out. 'I am very sorry about the little incident that occured. We're not sure what happened but at least no ones harmed' the worker smiled at us as she apologised. 'Are you kidding me! I could've died up there! I panicked..I could've had a heart attack do you not understand how scared I was?! This will be the last time I come here again!'' I got up and marched off the ride leaving the lady standing there with no expression on her face whatsoever. I checked the time to see that it was now10 past 8. We were up there for and hour and a half! Surprisingly, the time flew by, probably because I enjoyed Justins company haha.  I was standing there waiting for (Y/Fs/N) to come over to me but to my surprise Justin followed behind her. They were laughing. 'Whats so funny?' I asked still a bit annoyed from being stuck high up in a cramped space. 'Nothing' (Y/Fs/N) tried not to laugh whilst she said this. I was starting to get a bit imaptient, I dont know why but I've had a short temper lately. Maybe its because i'm surrounded by annoying people. (Y/Fs/N) nodded at Justin gesturing to him to explain to me why they were laughing. 'The lady you told off ran off crying after you left! Her friend had to take over the ride!' When Justin told me this I felt so bad, I never meant to upset the lady I was just still in shock. I feel like a horrible person. 'I feel terrible' I hung my head in shame. (Y/Fs/N) and Justin stopped laughing. I probably looked like a little child that had just been told off but I didn't care I felt horrible. '(Y/N) she had it coming.If shes gonna work at a fun fair she should learn how to do it first, so dont worry about it.' Justin said putting his arm round me. I flashed a smile at him. ' I think we should start heading back now don't you (Y/N)?' (Y/Fs/N) asked me. Justin looked a bit sad when she said this. Aw his sad face was cute haha. ' Yh I guess we should' I replied walking next to her. 'Well (Y/N), (Y/Fs/N) it was nice meeting you and getting stuck on the big wheel with you ha!' He was so cute when he laughed. I went over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 'It was nice meeting you too Mr Bieber.' I looked at him and laughed when I said this his face was so funny. 'BTW your album Believe is amazing!' I winked at him. 'You knew who I was the whole time and you didn't fangirl?' He asked me sounding kinda shocked. 'Yeah of course I knew who you are, who doesn't!? I didn't fangirl because it must get pretty annoying after a while when nearly every girl you meet practically screams in your face' He laughed. 'Well thanks you're a sweet girl (Y/N), do you mind me asking for your number? I'd like to hang out with you sometime.' I was pretty taken aback when he asked me for my number. I quickly got my phone out and we exchanged numbers. After that we said our goodbyes and me and (Y/Fs/N) headed back home.

-At your house-

Me and (Y/Fs/N) decided to have a sleepover that night at my house. We were pretty tired so we decided to get ready for bed.I was laying in my bed whilst (Y/Fs/N) went to go and put her Pjs on. It was dark so I decided to go on my phone. I turned it on and the brightness of it nearly blinded me. I noticed I had a text..

Hey babe

I was thinking maybe we could hang out on saturday? 

Justin x

I started to reply to his message.

Hey Justin!

Yeah that sounds cool text me the details tomoz yh? 

(Y/N) x

I smiled as I sent that text Two days until I saw Justin again. Oh how I love life<3 I rolled over and drifted off to sleep entering dream land.

A/N sorry if its short! I hope you like it. I'm not getting many reads on this one :/ but oh well. I'll still carry on :). Thanks for reading anyway! xx