Emotions

(Y/Ns) POV

I just laid there for what felt like hours, contemplating life. I mean how horrible and selfish could one person be. I bet he never even thought of me the entire time he was cheating, right now every emotion is running through me. I'm so angry my blood is boiling, I'm sad, disappointed, heartbroken, shocked and just confused. Right now I'm questioning if Cody is the right one for me. He confessed his love to me and I swear I heard him singing when I was going in and out of consciousness. Cody is the one who truly cares about me, not Justin.

*6pm*

Cody's POV

I decided I want to see (Y/N) so I went to the hospital. I crossed my fingers as I made my way to her room, hoping she would be awake. I walked up to her door and walked in. Her eyes were open!! (Y/N) was finally Awake!! I'm so happy right now, I actually feel tears in my eyes. I rush over and take her hand in mine and she gives a fragile smile. 'Hello beautiful' I kiss her forehead.
'Hey' she grins up at me.
'I can't believe you're awake, you don't know how much I've missed you, I've visited you everyday just hoping to see those beautiful (Your eye colour) eyes again. I'm so happy to see you awake again! How are you feeling?'
'Tired, like really tired.' She laughs 'Thank you for visiting me. I really appreciate it, you're a great friend Cody, I really am grateful' she squeezed my hand.
To hear her refer to me as a 'great friend' made me realise even more that I want to be more than that. Justin doesn't deserve her and she doesn't deserve to be made a fool of by Justin.
'Cody are you okay?' I was snapped out of my thoughts. 'Yeah sorry I was just thinking, have you ate anything?' I changed the subject.
'No I'm starving, I really want a sandwich' she rubbed her stomach.
Jumping up and shouted as I left the room 'Be right back, I'm going to subway!'
I'm gonna treat her like a princess.
And then make her my queen.

A/N That was a little bit cringe but oh well 💁🏻 thanks for reading I appreciate it, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I'm just really lazy. Thanks again! <3 x