"Ahhh, about that..."

James chuckled and started eating his food. "I knew I shouldn't;t have mentioned that."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You didn't have to hit him."

"Hey! He wanted to go out with my girl. That should earn him a punch or two. He's lucky I only gave him one. Besides, he was the one who told me I could hit him."

I feel like rolling my eyes again but stopped myself. "You boys and you're fists."

"Hey, lovebirds! What's up?" Abby dropped on the seat across us. "So, I heard from my brother he's taking you out to dinner tonight."

"Please don't remind me." James muttered.

Abby pointed her fork at James. "I'm guessing he doesn't like it."

"If I liked it I wouldn't have punched him for even asking."

Abby laughed. "Yeah, I guess so. So Meg, how about you and I spend some girl time together next week since Josh will be taking up most of your time this week? What do you say?"

Before I could even respond, I felt James arm come around me and tuck me tightly beside him. "Uhhh, not a chance. She's mine next week. And the next weeks to come."

"Oh come one! I need her! Would you compromise if I invite you on of our mani-pedi sessions?" Abby whined.

"What the hell is a mani-pedi session?"

"You don't want to know." I muttered.

After several minutes of arguing, the bell finally rang saving me from being torn in two. It is quite amusing watching Abby and James argue though. 

~~~~~

"We're going to The Shack?" I asked as I recognize the familiar road to one of our favorite places in the world.

"Yep! I figured you must miss the place."

I do in fact miss the place. I haven't been back here since forever. Josh, Abby and I went here before. And Josh and I immediately fell in love with the food. Abby though hated it since it was the first time we learned that she was allergic to seafood. So we never ate here again.