Chapter ten

When I wake up, I'm cuddling with Neymar, he's still sleeping, I decide not to wake him up, because he has a day off, and I have to leave now, I just leave a note.

' I had to go home and get ready for a photoshoot, love you lots.
Izzy'

When I arrive home I take a shower, after that I dry my hair and do my makeup, then I but my outfit on. I decide to just grab something to eat from starbucks on my way. I then grab a taxi who drives me to the beach, because I'm having a beach shoot. They give me a super cute Off the shoulder flounced one- piece swimsuit.

There's going to be a some other models too, but I can't see them, then someone asks me to follow them, I do want I'm asked to, and when I arrive at the place, I see Taylor Swift, me and Taylor know each other, but we aren't exactly friends, she's...

There's going to be a some other models too, but I can't see them, then someone asks me to follow them, I do want I'm asked to, and when I arrive at the place, I see Taylor Swift, me and Taylor know each other, but we aren't exactly friends, she's super pissed at me because I may or may not have kissed her boyfriend, but I didn't know that she was dating Harry, how sould I know. But what ever, she got pretty mad at me and then I told her that maybe her boyfriend didn't like her anymore, because she was just some basic bitch, and then she lost it in-front of everybody, and now she hates me, lol.

But when she sees me, she sends me those evil eyes, and then I just smile at her, and that completely turns her on, and she gets super mad, I can se it in her eyes. Then the photographer tells us to post together, Taylor looks super uncomfortable, but I am a good actress, but I still feel uncomfortable. If I knew that Taylor also were going to be here I wouldn't have come, everything about her is just so basic and blonde, I mean, she only writes songs about her exes, and I can't even count them, and where ever she goes she brings drama, and her biggest fear is a sea urchin, like what.

Then the photographer tells us to go to the ocean.
" Taylor, be careful of the sea urchins" I say quietly so only Taylor hears. She sends me a death stare, but I just ignore her.
After the shoot, I go changing, when I'm about to give back the swimsuit, they say that I just can keep it, but I see that Taylor isn't allowed keep it.
When I see Taylor is leaving, I follow her to the car, because my taxi sould be there too.

" it was so sweet of them to give us the swimwear" I say on purpose to Taylor to make her annoyed, I'm so evil.
"Yeah it was pretty nice " she says, but then I see that she's actually sad, and as much I don't like her, I can't be this evil against her.
" so you didn't get to keep it " I say
" you can get mine" i say before she gets to answer, when I give her it she smiles at me.
" thanks " she says coldly, and walks away to her car. Okay that didn't end well, no swimsuit, but at least I don't have to add that to my conscience.
When I home I'm pretty bored so I call Neymar and ask him to come over.
" Taylor is such a bitch" I say to Neymar. We are talking about our day.
" she just took it and left" I say.
" my friend Demi, says that she stole her best friend" Neymar says, dose he mean Demi Lovato?
" Demi Lovato?"i ask
" yeah she my friends girlfriend, she a nice girl, but we're just friends " he says.
" okay, I know Demi to, she's super nice " I say. We then talk about our relationship.
" when should we tell our friends " Neymar asks, yeah that's a good question.
" I don't know" I say
" maybe at Shakiras birthday party" he suggests.
" no, that day is hers" I say, because if we tell them then, the day isn't about all Shakira, and when it's your birthday, everyone should focus on you.
" yeah true, maybe at practice after the match at Monday " he says, they have a match against Chelsea on Monday and it's Friday today.
" yeah sure, but I don't want to make something epic about it, we can just act like a couple , and if someone asks we say yes"
" that's sounds great to me" he says, after a while we decide to cook dinner. Neymar helps as well, and I think that's great, because it's not only a woman that should cook. We are making lasagna, and Neymar is terrible at cooking, but at least he try's. We set the table out side under the trees, and but candles and but some romantic songs on.

I have never heard Neymar talk so much before, he talks about his son, the match, old memories from his childhood and he talks about us, but of course he also let me talk, and I listen to him

I have never heard Neymar talk so much before, he talks about his son, the match, old memories from his childhood and he talks about us, but of course he also let me talk, and I listen to him. It's one of the best times I've had in a pretty long time, and I completely forgot about all of the problems of the world, and I felt free to say anything I think or feel, and he listens to me and respect me. Neymar goes home about 1am, after he helped me clean up and kissed me goodbye and good night.
" I love you my queen "
" love you too" I say