Chapter three

I wake up at 6 this morning, I set the alarm right this time, yay.
I first I take a shower, and then i do my makeup and pick my outfit ( outfit and makeup above ☝🏻) it's pretty casual, but I like it. I then eat some yogurt, and now I have an hour til I have to go, so I decide to watch Stranger Things ( i relly love Stranger Things ) when i have watched a episode i have to go.

~Camp Nou~

When I arrive there's many cars outside, i then decide to walk in , I cannot find Jeff, but i see what looks like to be the coach, i walk over and ask him where the photo shoot is and he says it's moved to 9 pm so I'm early this time, yay...

I ask the coach if I can watch and he says yes, I sit on the bench and watch. I must admit they look kinda handsome when they're training, wait, no Izzy, don't think like that!

" do you wanna play " a guy ask me, i look up and see its Neymar Jr I don't now him so well but I think he's good.
" it wouldn't be fair for you guys, you don't have a chance" i say sarcastically, he just laughs.

" so you're in "

" yes" I answer

When i walk to the field, they say something to me in Spanish but I don't understand, they then see that I don't understand Spanish.

" are you good at football" the coach asks

" not really" i say " how am I with "

"Team 2" he says and point at the other team. I then walk over to the team

" im leo" a guy says, when I turn around I see it's the one and only Leonel Messi, im shook, i love him, I try not to fan girl too much. The other players introduce them self, I am so happy right now.

When we have played for a while, Jeff comes, he looks confused, probably because it's the first time I'm at time to something.

"You're early?" he says confused
" what do you mean, I'm always early" I say sarcastically
I then walk to hair and makeup, " I'm  Luna, your makeup artist " luna says

When im done i walk to the shoot, i see that I have to shoot whit Neymar, okey this is going to be awkward.

The Photographer tell us that we have to interact, so that's what we do, AKWARD!
" a little closer" the photographer says
" just a little closer" he says again
Now our almost naked body's touch
He looks right into my eyes, he has beautiful eyes, I must admit that he's pretty handsome, wait, Izzy, no!
"Perfect " the photographer says " you're done for today "

I then change to my own clothes.
When I'm about to leave Neymar ask me something:
" do you wanna come to my party tonight"
" umm yes why not" I answer, I'm pretty damm excited or maybe I'm nervous, I don't know, I only know I feel something.

~ home ~
I about to get ready to the party, when I hear a knock on the door, i run down and open, it's Neymar?

" Hey Izzy, umm I forgot that you don't know where I live so I Just came after you" he says, that's right I don't know where he lives, so I'm kinda happy he came, but I'm not ready.

" im not ready yet" i say

" i can wait"
" okay, just make your self feel at home" i say before i go upstairs.
When I come in to my room, I look for something to wear, I try to hurry, because I don't want Neymar to wait, I then hurry and do my makeup.

( outfit☝🏻)

( outfit☝🏻)

When I walk down, Neymar sits on the couch.

" sorry it took so long " I apologize
" it's okey " hw then walks out, and gives sign to me that I have to follow him, i do. We then go to his car, it's a pretty nice Audi.

"Nice car " i say to him
" thanks" he says
When we start to drive he turns the radio on, it's Sorry by Demi Lovato, one of my favorite songs.

" i love this song " I say over the radio, he then turns the radio volume up, we then both start to sing along. He's actually pretty good, but I'm better,lol.

When the song ends, we both just laugh, Neymar is very funny, and i se myself being friends with him.

" by the way, you look nice" he says, I blush, wait I never blush, Izzy stop it!

" you look pretty handsome as well" i say to him. We then walk in, many people are there, they are dancing and talking, everyone seems to have fun, we then go over to the rest of the team, we talk all night, I also danced with some friends, and i maybe drunk a little too much, but that never happened before ( fell the sarcasm)

When the clock is about 6pm it only me and Neymar here. Me and Neymar have maybe or maybe not flirted a little, but we are all super drunk.

"How are I supposed to come home " i say sadly, because I am pretty drunk.

" you can stay in my guest room" he says

~Authors Note ~

So what do you think about the story so far.