Paris = love

"Cal!" I heard someone calling me and slowly opened my eyes to see mitchel smiling at me and holding our bags.
"Were here" he said backing out of our seats "I called a hotel and will stay there till we find out what we are doing ok babe? " he said leading me off the plain "ok" and I gave him a small peck on the lips before running out the doors to were our taxi was waiting and I had a big smile across my face by how beautiful paris is.

***********
We get to our hotel room and the first thing I see is our balcony and walk onto it and stare out at the cotton candy sky and I get disturbed by hands wrapping around my waist and turn my head to see mitchel resting his head on my shoulder.
"Its so beautiful" I say as we both look out at paris.

Mitchel's POV
I seen Callie's looking at the sky and I did for a little bit but I noticed that the pink from the sky was reflecting off onto Callie's face and I just couldn't stop staring how happy and beautiful she was at this moment. "Its so beautiful" she said and I couldn't help but be cheesy, " my views gorgeous" I said and she looking at me and seen that I was looking at her and she smiled at me and I smiled back and leaned in to kiss her but she dodged my kiss and ran and jumped on to the bed and I followed and we play wrestled.

Callie's POV
We were wrestling untill we got tired and breathing heavily and mitchel was on top of me and he had my hands pinned above my head and trying to catch his breath.
"Give me a kiss" he demanded and I refused by turning my head and tucking my lips in so he couldn't force me.
"I'm going to give you to the count of 3 before u regret not kissing me",
I didn't movie and just squinted my eyes at him trying to think what he could possibly do
"1"
He could tickle me but I'm tough I can take it
"2"
He could lick me but its nothing I haven't dealt with before and not bad
"3!!! "
He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and started walking to the door, "I told you to kiss me or you'll regret it" he said walking into an elevate​r and pushed the lobby button.
We get to ground level and he starts walking towards the pool area.
"Anything in your pockets babe that I should know about? " he asked "no but could I give you that kiss you wanted now? " I asked and he put me down and he kissed me and I was about to walk back to our room when mitchel pushed me and I fell into the pool. I surfaced to see mitchel laughing at me and outing a hand out to help me out and I grabbed his hand but instead of getting out I pulled him in the pool and started laughing at him. We played in the pool for a little till it go dark and cold then we got out and went back to the room and changed and watched some TV and made out on commercials but ended up falling asleep in each others arms.