Dance battle

I wake up being cuddled by mitchel and all I could do was star at is sleeping face and just admire it but then he woke up.
"Hey cute" he said giving me a weak smile
"Good morning" I said still staring at him
"So what are we doing today? " he asked me
"Well I have to go to school and teach a new student but you can join me" I said sitting up
"I would love to join my girlfriend at school" he said giggling and getting out of bed
"Well meet me outside in 15 minutes o babe" I said walking to my closet
"Will do princess" he said and walking out of my room and back to his house.
I grabbed a pair of grey legging with a pink waistband and a white shirt and I leave my hair down.

I walk outside to see mitchel waiting in my driveway and so I go to his car and get in and we drive to my school

School
We get out of the car and I see 3 people waiting outside the school and one of them walk up to me and it's one of the dance teachers.
The teacher told me I had 2 new students that I had to teach and I was fine with it.
I walked up to the other kids and Mitchel followed me but we both stopped as soon as we seen milo and andrew standing there and Mitchel got jealous but he didn't do anything.
"Hey guess, you ready to start? " I asked trying to get this part of my day over with so I can spend the rest of it with Mitchel.
We get inside and I go strait to the radio and put on a random song on and I tell them that I'm going to show them the dance moves then they copy me and so I showed them the moves and told them to practice and while I watched them I talked to mitchel but I got interrupted by milo and andrew calling my name so I could watch and 'see how good there doing' but I really didn't care and sometimes they tryed to flirt and Mitchel seen and got mad and made them a deal that he would do. Dance battle and if he won then they would stop flirting with his girl and if any of them won then they could do whatever they want and he would leave them alone and they all agreed so we put 'bellyache' on (dancing is above)  and andrew went first and he was good but then milo went and he was terrible but then mitchel went and he was so sexy and all I could think of was tearing his clothes off and kissing him and of course mitchel won and the other boys got mad but I didn't care all I did was run up to mitchel and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.
Me and mitchel we're driving home and I noticed he had a big smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile too and then we went to my house and I took a shower and got into a long T-shirt and all we did was have another movie night and cuddle.
I woke up and checked the time, 3:38 in the morning and I got up and got a glass of water and then went back to bed but I noticed Mitchel wasn't in my bed so I looked on the bathroom and he wasn't in there so I looked around the house and he was no where to be found.
I started getting worried so I called him and about the 3rd ring he answered.
"Hello? " he said with a raspy voice which sounded very sexy
"Hey babe, where are you? " I asked in a worried tone
"I'm at my house, you didn't see my note I left you"he said
"No, where is it? "
"It's on ur nightstand but read it when we are off the phone ok" he said quickly
"Ok well I'm sorry for waking you up babe I just got worried" I said sounding a little relieved
"It's ok, I don't mind getting a late night call from a cute girl" he said giggling a little
"Well I'll let you go back to sleep babe goodnight" I said smiling even though on one could see
"Goodnight cutie" he said and then we both hung up and then I sat on my bed and read the letter
    Hey babe,
I'm sorry I didn't stay the night but I just wanted you to sleep in and not get woken up from me leaving in the morning trying to go get breakfast for you and I wanted to surprise you but I realize I ruined it by writing it,  anyways I'll text u when I wake up and I'll be at your house when u wake up or I hope I am but I love you and don't make plans tomorrow because I you already have plans with me that you are unaware of
                 Sincerely,
                             Babe
I got so happy and didn't feel tired anymore but I new I had to go back to bed so the day could come quicker so I put the letter somewhere safe and laid back in bed and fell asleep.