CHARACTER SKETCH

AISHA MALHOTRA : A hot, sweet, lovely, caring,bubbly , charming. beautiful, sexy and a happy go lucky girl. Age 17. Still in school last year. All the boys go flat on her. Few friends who are very close to her and these are Rohan , Avi, Sanaya and Divya. Has an elder brother whom she loves a lot. Also has a band of five people known as FLYING PIRANHA (FP) . The lead singer of FP. Love her parents a lot but is soon going to hate one of them and who is that,,, you'll come to know when you read further. Also the lead guitarist of FP.  The female lead of this story. Something gonna change her life very soon and along with her the others also.

ROHAN KAPOOR : Handsome hunk of school, caring , loving and childhood buddy of Aisha. Age 17. Can do anything for his friends , more close to Aisha . Girls go flat on him but he pays no heed to them. Loves his parents a lot. Drummer of FP, and believe me he is very good at it. always supports his friends specially Aisha , addresses her  as Ash  since childhood. And more you will come to know about him further.

AVI MEHTA : A sweet , cute , lovable , hot and sexy at the same time. Age 17. Has dated many girls but never crossed his line. A big time flirt. Sometimes sings with Aisha during FP concerts. A big  prankster and partner in crime with Sanaya . The guitarist of FP.

DIVYA ROY : A cute , bubbly , pretty , hot and sexy girl. same as Aisha boys go flat on her also. Age 16 but soon will turn 17.Loves her friends a lot has some family issue so considers her friends or rather Fp as her only family. When she wants something she can go to any extent to get it. The keyboard player of FP. Had many boyfriends and recently had a breakup also.

SANAYA SINGHAL :A cute yet beautiful girl.. some what similar to Aisha . Loves to help people . Age 17. Enjoys life to the fullest. Partner in crime with Avi. A big prankster. Can do anything for her friends. The base guitarist of FP. 

MANIK MALHOTRA : One more character in the story and this one is equally important as the others. He is elder brother of Aisha Malhotra, loves his sister a lot calls her Ash as well. Supports her in everything whether wrong or right and if wrong tells her what is right but not in front of everyone , he does it secretly so that she doesn't feel embarrassed.Does not live with his family , lives in Pune, doing his bachelors there. Has never let any evil touch his little sister. Very close to FP and treats them all equally but if asked who is more close to him other than Aisha it would be Rohan.  Soon everything changes in their life.

AND THE OTHER CHARACTERS WOULD BE INTRODUCED THERE AND THEN WHEN THEY APPEAR IN THE STORY...

Plz... plzz... plz guys do comment if you liked the characters or not and believe me once you start reading this you are going to love it.