23~

3 years later~

Jihyun's pov
"jagi~" Jihoon came into and lay on the bed placing his hand on my tummy. "who are you calling jagi?" i asked placing my hand over his.

"of course it's the both of you." Jihoon came closer and kissed my cheeks. me and Jihoon got married last year and i got pregnant last year too.

my due date was around the corner and i was a little nervous since it would be my first time giving birth.

when me and Jihoon were cuddling , my stomach suddenly started to hurt. i felt that my shorts were getting wet and i looked down.

"J-Jihoon-ah , my waterbag b-broke.." i said shaking Jihoon's arm. "J-Jihoon , i'm so scared..i- ahh!!!"

"jagi wait here! i'll go call the ambulance!" Jihoon shouted while running to get his phone.

i was in alot of pain and not long later there were people coming in the bring me to the hospital.

after labour..

Jihoon's pov
i witnessed Jihyun giving birth. just by looking , i can tell that it was really painful. Jihyun is still unconscious after labour.

Jiwoo and her group members came into the ward looking worried. "Jihoon , how is she and the baby?" she asked while looking at her unconscious sister.

"the doctor said both are safe-" just then , BM suddenly said "Jihyun's awake!" i looked towards Jihyun and saw that she has opened her eyes.

Jihyun immediately wanted to see our newborn child so i called the nurse to bring our baby in.

soon , the nurse entered the ward with a baby in a transparent tub. she pushed it beside Jihyun's bed and left.

Jiwoo went to carry her newborn niece. "aigo~ she's so cute." Jiwoo said joining her nose with the baby's.

"what's her name?" Somin asked. "that i will let Jihyun decide. she went through a hard time bringing this little sunshine into our life." i said placing my hand on Jihyun's shoulder.

"jihee. park jihee." Jihyun smiled. "oo what a great choice! it has both of you and Jihoon's 'ji' in her name!" BM said excitedly.

"great choice Jagi. you can decide the names for the next few lives coming into our family." i said to Jihyun and she playfully punched me.

————————————————————

A/N : end of love again—PJH !! thanks for supporting this book! (i do not intend to do a book 2/sequel , sorry)