10~

Jihyun's pov
the next day , i woke up and went out of my room. i saw Jihoon sitting at the living room watching television.

"oh! Jihyun , you're awake! let's go out and eat alright? if you don't agree , i'm go-" "okay okay , i'll go with you. i don't want people to start staring at us like we are crazy." i said rolling my eyes.

we went to the same restaurant and i ordered kimchi fried rice while Jihoon ordered jjangjangmyeon.

after we ate , i wanted to home but Jihoon pulled me towards the opposite direction. "let's go and have some fun!" he said smiling.

"let me go! i wanna go home!" i said struggling with Jihoon's grip. "try pushing me more and i will lift you once again." he said smirking and i stopped pushing.

with my mouth pouted , he dragged me to the amusement park. "i promise you will have fum today." Jihoon looked at me smiling.

we played lots of fun games and to be honest , i was actually having fun! we played from morning till night.

"Jihoon oppa , can we go to the haunted house? i wann-" "nope! let's go get some ice cream instead!" Jihoon said smiling nervously.

"oppa! please? pretty please?" i made cute faces begging Jihoon to bring me to the haunted house.

"fine. but you're going in alone." Jihoon oppa said. i nodded and cheered happily.

Jihoon's pov
when we reached to the haunted house , we went to the counter to ask for a ticket. guess luck wasn't on my side.

"hello , how many tickets? two?" the lady at the counter asked. "no , one will do." i replied.

"sir , there is a promotion. buy two tickets and you can get a free drink at that stall later." the lady smiled at me pointing to the stall and i faked a smile back.

"promotion? oppa! then why not come alone with me? we can get a free drink!" Jihyun said smiling. "aniya , these haunted houses are not scary enough for me. i don't like it."

Jihyun's smile faded. i hate to be like this but i really liked seeing her smile. but i was actually really scared of haunted houses.

"araseo..oppa will go with you.." i said looking down. "yay!! okay make the tickets two!" Jihyun said smiling at the lady.

the lady gave us two tickets and we proceeded to the queue. while queuing , Jihyun was jumping around telling me how excited she was.

me? well i was sweating the hell out of myself. my palms became so sweaty and my whole face was wet from my sweat.

"oppa , gwanchana? omo , why are you sweating so much?" Jihyun asked cleaning my sweat.

"no way...are you..afraid?" Jihyun smirked at me. "aniya! who says so? later you will be the one shouting in there!"

"cute. you have forgotten i always scream because it's fun , not scary." Jihyun said pinching my cheeks.

i was turning really red. for sure.

————————————————————

A/N : OKAY SO GUYS. WANNA ONE WON BEST MALE GROUP!! OH MI GOSH! BTS AND EXO WON DAESANG TOO!! RED VELVET WON BEST GIRL GROUP ALSO!! GOT7 WON WORLD PERFORMER AWARD AS WELL!! I'M SUCH A PROUD MOM :') [even tho i'm younger than all of them]