Devil's meet

SOOOORRRRRYYYYYY for not posting in forever but I had SOOOO much school work and then I was on vacation visiting all my relatives in Australia so I was really busy plus my STUPID history teacher gave us the most annoying essay on ANCIENT GREECE AND ANCIENT ROME!!!!! (F*CKING ASSH*LE) and now I have 2 new essays and 3 assessment coming up so I really need to study. 

I hoped you liked the first chapter if it was a bit boring I'm sorry but now things are going to get interesting so let's get started : )

POV: Luce

I grabbed the drawing I had drawn earlier today and my rucksack.

-"You're doing the right thing Luce", Virgo said

-"I know", I sighed as I was getting dressed. The moonlight was shining into my room, I looked up and saw the starry sky slowly being filled with grey clouds, that was when it hit me that this was the last time I would be looking out my window.

I heard footsteps approaching my room. I panicked I had no idea of where to go if they caught me I would never have a chance of happiness. I froze in place I was too scared to move, I was just staring at the door. Whoever it was I couldn't get caught, I can't jump out the window, I'm two stories high.

- Miss Luce are you here, said a sweet and gentle voice but it wasn't my mother's. A head poked out from the door it was my personal maid Levy.

She isn't very old about my age but since her mother was indebted to our family she became a maid but she died not long ago so that debted has been passed on to Levy.

- Yes, I'm here, I replied.

- Good, I know your parents are going to send you away and I am here to help get you out, she whispered.

- But how did you know?, I asked curiously.

- We, maids, know everything that's going on in this house, she said playfully.

I decided not to question her and just get out.

- Follow me, she said whilst turning around and make a hand gesture with her right hand to follow her. She started walking and I followed her. She was turning at all corners we passed and the mansion started to seem unfamiliar and darker.

- Where are we going?, I asked as I looked around.

No reply.

- Levy?

No reply.

-"Lucy this so-called friend isn't helping us!", Aquarius said as rudely as usual.

-"We don't know that plus if anything happens I can use my summoning magic", I replied

- We're here, she said. Looking at a small hatch door in the wall at the end of a corridor.

- Go through and you'll be in the kitchen and there you can take the back door to get out, Levy said smiling while holding back tears. That's why she didn't reply she was crying.

- It's ok I'll come back one day and even if I don't we will meet somewhere in the world so there is no reason to cry because it won't be goodbye just a temporary amount of time where we won't meet, ok, I said calmly.

- Ok, she said whilst she sniffed.

- But where are you going to go? she asked.

- I'm going to find the devils child, I said confidently.

I went through the hatch and lights from the kitchen blinded me so I put my arm over my eyes to ease the harsh light. I need to get out now but I need some food. I got some bread, fruit and water and placed it all in my bag which was extremely heavy at this point. That's when I heard footsteps and a voice calling "sweetie where are you?". I completely froze, I couldn't move again, I need to move, I can't go to the crazy house. 

-"MOVE", .........

I moved, my legs were running but I wasn't running.

-"You're welcome", I heard a voice say and it had a partly rude tone.

-"Thank you, Aquarius"

POV: Nate

It was cold.

The sun had set and the moon was clouded. The rain poured down over the city and as usual, people were avoiding me.

All the clothes I owned were a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that was ripped, dirty and wet. They showed the half of me that wasn't human if you can even call ME human at all. I have no meaning in life, my whole life has been taken away from me because of this stupid curse. I looked up seeing but grey, I hated that colour. It was pointless living a lie nothing good ever comes to the spawn of satan, Zeref.

All of the sudden I heard water splashing as someone was running in the rain. I turned my head to the left to see a girl with medium length blonde hair and a sack on her back running this way. 

POV: Luce 

The rain was pouring down and I was soaking wet, I started thinking about mother and father I wanted to cry but, I couldn't I needed to be strong I wiped away what little there was of tears away. I looked forward and saw a boy with spiky salmon hair. He looked like a normal boy around my age but then I looked at the left side of his body. It was covered in red scales and he had claws. 

I stopped and took out the picture that I drew. It was him.

I ran to him happily with the biggest smile. I jumped into his arms and I realized that he was shocked by my action but he hugged me back, I tightened my grip before letting go.

- Who are you? he asked.

- I'm Luce Heart the devil's messenger, I said and smiled.

Hope you liked it and if you did you can comment or just follow me but only if you want to of course, but I don't really care about having followers, I mean I write for fun, but I get extremely happy when I get a follower especially if it's because they like my work.

Until next time.