Captured. ~ Chapter 4

I realised if I didn't get out fast I would become one of them. But I couldn't help myself the place was magical. I looked to my right and saw a row of cottages leading up to a church, but then to my left I saw another row of houses and small shops facing them. At the end of the houses was a barn, it was obliviously for livestock I could smell the cows and sheep from here. I walked up through the middle of the village admiring it, I stopped in front of the stables. The stables was on a hill so you could see the village but the village wasn't a village it was in fact a town. It was a whole lot larger than I made it out to be there was a couple of schools unlike my old village, there were lamposts with lights hanging from them, there had to be one hundred houses at least. But there near the middle was a large Christmas tree. Of course its Christmas.. Oh god please tell me its not... At that time I heard a rather loud masculine voice say 'Look at that... Shes well bred. Shes a Morgan. Shes not a pony....' He said. 'She meets all of our standards, we have to catch her' I looked round no one was there but suddenly a shout behind me as the men had ropes in hand, they were on horse back. The horses were saddled nicely and looked stunning but there faces were furious, 'No one steps onto our land' One of the horses said, he grits his teeth. I glare at him, the humans were trying to lasso me I bucked and bolted the ropes flying in different directions, I reared and yelled out into the cold air. I started to race the men but then going in sharp stops and going a different directions. Time passed and people came out of their cabins and houses to watch, I decided to put on a show. Some of the horses started to watch.

You have ran out of breath. You need energy.. 'Crazy mare' one of them men shouted throwing the lasso round my neck, he pulled it so tight it almost choked me. I reared and got my legs tangled in the rope, 'Stupid mare' One of the stallions said heading in the direction of the stables. I gritted my teeth trying to brake the rope eventually I just followed, I had completely lost my energy. Once they got to the round pen I reared as the men dismounted their horses, one tried to lead me in the other holding the door. I kicked the man holding the round pen gate, he slammed against the ground. The rest of the men went to help him up, the man leading me in was afraid I cornered him and puffed my nostrils in his face. His expression was horrified, I reared and the man let go of my rope. I looked round to go out of the gate but it had already closed, 'Please, no. No no..' I cried. I looked round expecting to see the man but he had ran out before I could hurt his as badly as the other man. 

Later a man came out holding a girls hand. Once they reached me the girl said 'So I have to work with this?' She said in an annoying type of tone. 'Well yes sweetie' The man said, 'Do you not want her? She's a Well bred Morgan and not a pony, Just like you asked.' The girl looked at her father, 'I like her but she's wild. I was hoping for a horses with ground rules at the very least. Why don't you ask Sierra if she would like her, after all she wants a horse she can train by herself.' The girl said looking her father in the eye. 'That means cinnamon is staying.' He says. 'Yes of course, I love him.' She said, they walked off. I decided I didn't like that girl, but I wanted to know who Sierra was.