~♡~☆~ Prologue ~☆~♡~

I woke up from my nap, I took a nap during the day once a week. I got up and uncovered a small amount of hay and some vegetables from the snow. I ate the last of the hay and trotted out if my shelter and down to the frozen lake. It glistened in the morning sunshine.

I kicked the ice cracking it, then I made a gap that I drank out of. I heared some foot steps, I stoped and looked around the freezing water dripping from chin. Nothing was there so I resumed drinking. The footsteps started up again, 'Who's there?' I called into the distance. The footsteps were coming from the woods, I walked cautiously toward the woods. There I saw a distressed foal on its own. The foal was palimino with a dark mane, it was well groomed unlike me and The poor thing was starving. The foal neighed and galloped full speed towards me. 'God what are you doing here?' I asked as the foal nuzzled in my over grown mane. 'I've lost my mommy' The foal said wearily. 'Follow me little foal' I said walking slowly making sure the foal was following. I let the foal sleep in my shelter.

Morning came and when I looked over my shoulder I expected a small palimino foal to be sleeping behind me. But instead was nothing. I didn't even get his or her name.