1st Capture Target

Chapter 4: 1st Capture Target

/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/
^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^

<6 years Old Turning 7 in 10 days// Garden>

I'm a man..

A bisexual man..

A man who likes Otome Games and is not afraid to shout it to the world

A man who is reincarnated as a girl who stalks a prince everyday and considered it as a hobby...

Even with this facts showing that I'm not straight as a spaghetti unless it's wet. I don't mind wearing dresses aslong as i can move...but really?

I look at myself in my mirror, The designs are nice but there are too many layers that if i even take a step i'm afraid I'm going to fall.

"Don't you look magnificent, Lady Nica?" My personal maid, Fuu complimented. Fuu has been my maid since i was born so i can say that i trusted her. With her long blonde hair, red eyes and petite body who wouldn't fall inlove with this lady?

It such a shamed that she lost her family at a young age, I hope she can find happiness in this manor. She's a cheerful maid but do not be fooled by the face and personality when she gets mad...oh you don't even want to see her mad! She's a definition of demon-spawn!

I shook my head i'm getting side tracked...again. I gave her an exasperate look ".....Do i really? I look like a cupcake... A strawberry flavor kind...or maybe that's probably how i felt. I can't even walk in this"

She smiled but i can see it in her eyes...She's enjoying this! "Lady Nica. Try to atleast act like your going to enjoy this. Remember Your highness is at the Garden and you're job is to befriend him"

I gave a nervous nod...ahhh even though i told myself a countless time that I will not die if i just don't act like the old Veronica...It can't be help as i thought of the Dead ends.

I shiver at the cruelty but hide it from Fuu and gave her a smile "I'm ready...The sooner i get to talk to him the sooner i can get this Dress out my body"

She clapped "A good motivation to keep you going for the day, Miss!"
I just hope I don't annoy the prince of my personality....oh what am i saying? I'm going to drive him mad!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Good Day, your highness" I curtsy  in front of him as he was sitting outside our garden. My mom pick this place for us to chat, Seriously were freaking 6 years old. Do they expect business talks?

Though impressing the prince is very needed for our status as the 2nd most powerful. Prince Arnold Empire considered to be a prodigy in either Arts, Music,Intelligence and Defense he reins in our generation...Of course it's mandatory for him as the future King of the Kingdom. It must be stressful of him to have so many expectations and burden carrying at this age.

It's society telling us to grow faster to show them that we are of a higher standing or else we get trampled.

For me? I must always come second.
I smiled while he only nod his acknowledgement at me. I took a seat just in front of him.

Silence emmidiately took over but not the awkward one but more of a comfortable one...I kinda like this silence. It's gives me a peace of mind something that i do not have for a while because of Reincarnation.

Speaking of reincarnation...Zeko that God...He said his going to be out for a awhile to do his 'Godly business' pun intended. I hope he can hurry up i have a lot of question in my mind and i need answer.

I made an eye contact red eyes to Violet eyes. To not speak or to speak?

'-You're job is to befriend'

I sigh "Your highness. I heard you're very good at Swordmanship" well that peak his interest "How about we duel?"

He gave a raised eyebrow but still didn't speak. It must have come a surprised for him for a noble girl to ask him on a duel swordmanship nonetheless...Well to be honest i know some things about it but I'm not an expert.....So either way if he agrees I'm still going to loose. It's not my mission though as to why i wanted to duel...It's to see what my future weapon will be.

I'm going to see if i have interests in sword playing. I stood up "What will it be, your highness?"

He had a troubled look but gave a sigh "Very Well"

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I lost lol

Giving the wooden swords to the household butler. I walk up to the prince "It was nice duel, I hope i didn't destroyed your expectation in our duel?" I ask with a smile. Either way i won't care about his opinion i know my faults and mistake no need to feel bad about it.

He shook his head "No. You're pretty good. You have an excellent defense" Well that's what he said...I'm actually quiet surprised but I'm glad.

I grin "Well thank you. I actually took pride in my defence though I'm not very good at Offense attacks"

He stares at me for a long time before he said something more surprising "How about i teach you?"

I couldn't contain my excitement and hug him making him startled "Lady Nica!??"

I think i found a new Friend.....Oh boy i hope his ready for the real Veronica. I smirk this will be interesting.

I will make him crack sooner or later...This is not The Real arnold because the real arnold is not a boring character.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This sucks have you ever encountered a moment when your writing a story and your almost done and you accidentally deleted it? Well i did in this chapter(;-; that's why the chapter sucks).

And if you know me...I get lazy when i have to rewrite things. So I'm sorry for the late update!!!

I'll make it up to you guys! Somehow.....

Released Date: December 26, 2017