Imagine // Drunk Intruder.

You broke into my apartment while drunk because you thought it was your friends.

     Kora was fast asleep when she heard her dog barking loudly. She jumped out of bed, grabbing the bat she kept by her door. She tiptoed into the kitchen where a tall man was stumbling over to her refrigerator.

     "Who the hell are you?!" She demands.

     The intruder jumped so hard, he banged his head on her cabinet. "Damnit, Bellamy, don't do that." He slurs, finally looking up.

     Upon first glance, Kora found the stranger very attractive. But, again, he was an intruder. He broke into her apartment. Wait, no, she recognized the name. Bellamy. She had taken over his lease in the apartment. She took notice of the key on the counter. This man must've had a key to Bellamy's apartment. She made a mental note to change the lock.

     He looks down at her, confusion written across his face. "Well, you're not Bellamy."

     "I'm certainly not... are you drunk?" She asks, bewildered.

     "N-no, I'm not drunk." He slurs, starting to tumble towards the ground. She reaches up and catches him, falling back against her counter with his weight on her.

     "U-um, you okay?" She asks, looking up into his eyes.

     He breaks out into a grin. "Well, I'm fine now. Thanks for catching me, beautiful. I'm John Murphy."

     "Kora Collier." She says, unsure as to why she's telling this handsome drunk stranger her real name. Perhaps he wouldn't remember in the morning.

     "Beautiful name." He says, straightening up and stumbling into her living room, collapsing on the couch.

     Curiously, she follows him. Almost as soon as his head hits the cushion, he's out, snoring loudly. She smiles to herself and put a blanket over John.

     She then pulled out her phone, sending Bellamy a text that his friend was at the apartment but that it was okay. She went back to her room and laid down in her bed, with a smile on her face.