Imagine // This Isn't The End.

This isn't the end; it's only the beginning.

John Murphy.

Selfish? A bit.

Rough? Definitely.

Hides his feelings.

Doesn't know how to express his feelings when they come to surface.

John Murphy.

He either fell in love with the force of a tsunami or he felt nothing at all;

There was no such thing as gray for one such as John Murphy.

Then there was you.

You were similar in some ways. You hid your feelings. But, sadly, your entire life had been nothing but gray- at least on the ark.

And it seemed as though when you got to earth with a bunch of other 'delinquents,' you were bombarded with such color and such feeling you didn't know what to do with yourself. So you put it towards one thing; survival. Your friends survival.

There was no one for you back at the ark anymore, anyways.

And so, when you got here, you found yourself allied with five others; Clarke Griffin, Finn, Jasper Jordan, Monty Green, and Octavia. Like them, having some distaste for none other than the infamous Murphy. You got along with most people, that is, until they gave you a reason to hate them. Then you made sure you made their life a living hell.

Cue John Murphy

The first time he bothered you was a couple weeks after landing on earth with the 100. You, for the most part, were Clarke's right hand woman- she did medical emergencies, you did everything else. You and Clarke were very well close to being best friends; making you a target for Bellamy's idiotic minions.
And so, you remembered going out for a hunting trip. Finn had been busy, and today there was scarcely enough food, leaving your stomach growling.

You were a couple miles away from the camp when you heard snapping behind you. You remember turning around, gripping your knife until your knuckles turned white, and seeing that stupid smirk on his stupid face.

"Why are you out here alone? You know the rules." Funny- acting like he had authority.

"I thought there were no rules." You chided back, watching him clench his jaw. Finn had said it earlier to him, as well.

"You should follow them. We're the reason you and your little group are even still alive- you should be thankful."

You snorted at him, trying not to notice how pretty his eyes looked in the light. "Thankful? If you keep going the way you are, you'll make sure we're all dead, John." There, you hit a rough spot. "The only reason you want a leader position is what- to feel you have authority, I'm assuming? You may try to act like you're tough, John Murphy. But I can see right through you; I can read you like an open book." His eyes narrowed, his own grip on his knife tightened.
You took a daring step forward. "You have no control over me, or my friends. Is that understood?"

"Fuck you. Thinking that you know me." He snarled. You rolled your eyes, turning around and kept walking. You couldn't lose the light. "Where do you think you're going?"

"The opposite direction of you." You replied snarkily.

Suddenly he grabbed your arm, pulling it against your back so you couldn't move. Your eyes widened and you struggled to move, groaning when he only pulled it tighter, holding you still.

You could feel his breath against his neck, and the hair stood up on the back of it. "Watch your back, (Y/N)." He whispered, so close that you could feel his lips against your ear. You nearly shivered, but covered it up by moving again, trying to make him let you go. "I can read you, too." Finally, he let you go, making you stumble forward but quickly regaining your balance.