Chap.10 "A Form of Misunderstanding or A more Sinster Objective"

In the bunker of where the now former prime minister Oswald Mosley had sat with all leaders of each faction, Oswald had a face of pure defeat but he wanted to work with everybody to figure out of what happened to him. Douglas was in a very calm but irritated mood, But he kept asking a question to everybody in the bunker and the question was: "What in gods name is going on in Washington D.C. and America?". That question would be answered in a very short moment when he herd bombers buzzing over the bunker, When everyone looked up they were Imperial German bombers roaring threw the skies victoriously. When Kaiser Wilhelm II was greeted by Edward, Douglas, Mosley, and Collins, He was also very worried about what was accruing or happening in America, It was then reported that a Electromagnetic Pulse had exploded above air. At the time, It was only 1940 and the Enclave being over two hundred years into the future were thought to be responsible.

In Washington D.C. where the 1st Raven Rock Defense Unit was with General Autumn had been trying to contact London or the Missouri to tell of what happened, Washington was engulfed in war fought between the Imperium Enclave and a new faction to the world of Kaiserreich, This new faction was an "Old Enemy" of the Enclave, The factions name was the "Technocracy of Steel" or the "Brotherhood of Steel". The Technocracy of Steel was a more qausi-religious, Technological Organization that worshipped technology hence the name "Technocracy". Their motives and goals were to unite the whole American nation into a one religious state, This went against the Imperium Enclave as well as MacArthur's Junta.

 Their motives and goals were to unite the whole American nation into a one religious state, This went against the Imperium Enclave as well as MacArthur's Junta

(Unofficial Flag of the Technocracy of Steel, This was an unofficial standard that was never adopted, Circa. 1940)

General Autumn also got reports that Mitteleuropa and The Entente were going to help the Enclave and America, MacArthur then got aboard the Missouri with Collins, Edward, and General Butler. Meanwhile in the former capital of the American Union State, Huey Long was gathering intelligence to where the Technocrats were for the Enclave and the US Army. Long had said that most of the B.O.S. Were stationed in Wichita and controlled the States of Kansas and half of Missouri, AUS Troops were still active but were under United States Army command, In command of the United States Army was no other than General MacArthur but in reality it was Dwight D. Eisenhower. General Eisenhower was a very well mannered man but he was a "Weasel" who would do things that would either blackmail or route out honesty, MacArthur said in an interview that Dwight was a "Weasel, Liar and in all righteousness a coward who never saw war up close even in the Second Civil War.", This caused controversy if Autumn or Eisenhower could lead the army but it was decided that Autumn should lead while Eisenhower commanded troops under MacArthur and Autumn.

General Autumn began to make diplomatic actions towards the Technocratic State of Steel as he called it, The Reason he wanted to make a white peace was because he did not want to see the United States engulfed in another war. John Henry Eden then contacted Douglas telling him that most of the factions in Fallout America have portals and most of them have teleported to their claimed states. Eden had told Douglas of the most friendliest factions such as the Commonwealth Minuteman and the New California Republic, Autumn was then instructed to team up with the Minuteman whose leader was a woman by the name of Nora. The N.C.R. Was govern by a man named Aaron Kimball, Colonel Autumn by this time needed extreme help from Douglas and the other nations within the Kaiserreich universe.