Chapter Eleven | Grown & Sexy

_____

Andre

I was out and about on my grind early today. I had done everything that pertained to the streets, so now I have the whole day away from that part of my life. It was 11 in the morning and I'm kicking it with my niggas Trent, Rock, and Marc playing 2K14 at the crib. I'm just chilling until the time for my date with Liyah roll around. I'm excited as hell, but nervous at the same damn time. I'm excited because shit, I'm spending time with my baby Liyah, but then I'm scared because I've never done this shit before & I don't want to fuck it all up for her. This night makes our reationship offiicial, and it would be some foul shit if it didn't go as planned.

Before I moved here, I was on a fuck and dump basis. The pussy was all I ever wanted and after that you're useless goods to me, honestly. I hate to say it , but shit that's just how the game went back then in North Carolina. Fuck feelings and all that lovey dovey shit, pussy, money, and weed is all I need to live the life. Well, that's how it was before I met Aliyah. Now she got a nigga catching feelings and doing shit that the old Dre would never do. Shit, I haven't even been laid since I got here. It's been almost a month without head or pussy. That's the longest I've ever gone without some good head, and pussy.

"Dre what the fuck you thinking bout over there bro, you making us lose the game with yo' sorry ass." Trent barked into my ear as he tapped the symbols on his remote repeatedly. I snapped out of my daze and tuned back into the game like I was supposed to be. Damn, I was out for a minute there and didn't even realize it. We was losing like hell, damn man. It aint nothing to catch back up though, ya' boy got mad skills on and off the court. I always dreamed of going pro one day.

"He prolly' thinking about that bitch he so call feeling now. How you gone like it when me and Marc take this 100 dollars out yo' pockets all because some bitch on yo' mind?" Rock laughed as he made yet another shot, taking them up to a 15 point lead. I smacked my lips.

I paused the game and frowned at his ass. He must was out his rabbit ass mind if he thought that shit would slide.  "First of all, you better watch yo' fucking mouth before I kick yo ass, she aint no bitch so don't call her one. Secondly, I'm gone like it the same way I love when yo' momma swallow all my kids. We aint losing nigga, the fuck you talking bout?" I said and we went back to playing like it was nothing.

"Damn Rock, he just did your momma tho, what the fuck you got to say now?" Marc instigated. I wasn't worried about these niggas taking my money, the fuck I look like? Letting a nigga win in my house, hell nah that was like suicide. Yall got life fucked all the way up if y'all think that's gone happen.

"Shut the fuck up Marc, before I beat yo ass." Rock started to get mad. The room was quiet and all you could hear was the tapping of the controllers. We had one minute on the clock and needed 3 points to win the game and add some change to our pockets. I was hype as I stood up and did my thing. You know its real when a nigga have to stand up. Of course, I'm a cold ass player so we ended up winning because of my 3-pointer. Ya; boy got game, aint nobody fucking with me , on the court or on the game.

"Where the fuck my money at B?" I smirked as I dapped my nigga Trent up. He slid the hundred dollars over to me slowly and smacked his lips. I changed it out and handed my nigga Trent 50 of it. We worked best as a team. This was just a lil hustle to get up on some easy chump change while we was bored, nothing major. Most niggas gambled, but we just settled the shit in 2K, may the best baller win.

"How the fuck y'all niggas feel right about now?" Trent laughed in the face waving the money around like a kid in a candy store. That dude was a trip, that's fam though. Forever and always rocking, I'll put a nigga to sleep for his ass and I know he'd do the same for me. We had that relationship, we ain't blood brothers, but we blood brothers.