Chapter 2

Here he was, sitting right in front of me with cute brown eyes that you could get lost in. We just stared at each other with genuine smiles on our faces.

"Hey there,what could a beautiful lady like you be doing here alone".
I was lost in my thoughts taking in his manly and sexy voice and already fantasising about us that I didn't notice when he asked me a question.

"Helloo anyone in there"

"Emm, s-sorry, just lost in my thoughts" thinking about you,I wanted to add. "I'm just waiting for my cappuccino".

"Oh wow, I'm also waiting for mine"

"Your what?"

"My cappuccino of course",he answered. Then I lost it. I burst out laughing.

"What's so funny",he asked fighting back a smile.

"I never knew real men took sweet sugary things you know."

"who said I was a real man"

"So you're not a real man ?" I said totally amused.

"Of course I'm a real man, you know what, just drop the topic,you've hurt my feelings too much" he said dramatically placing his hand on his heart and faking hurt.

"Real man indeed", I said under my breath thinking he won't hear me.

"What did you just say?"

"Nothing", I said in a sing song voice.

"I thought so", he said finally giving up with an adorable smile. So I decided to tease him a little.

"Aww, you have a very cute smile you know,like that of a baby",I said holding back my laughter.

"I'm a MAN", he defended. It was getting fun so I continued.

"Aww,is the cute little cappuccino boy angry",I said pinching his cheeks with my two hands.

Then he grabbed my wrists, that was when I froze under his touch. I think he noticed because he immediately dropped my head and it fell on the table with a thump.

"Ouch!",I shrieked.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry", he quickly grabbed my wrists and started to massage them slowly.

His touch drove me crazy, they were so warm and it felt like magic. I looked up and his neck had turned a light shade of red and my cheeks had turned a light shade of pink.

When he dropped my wrists we just sat there in an awkward yet comfortable silence just stating at each other not knowing what to say and just taking in each others features.

He was so handsome. He had dark slightly curly hair and I was so tempted to run my hands through his hair. He had pink plump lips that I already know was soft. He was a head taller than me.

He was this type of guy every girl would dream of including me. I think I'm starting to like him. I've been dreaming and hoping to find a guy that his name starts with a 'k'. Even my friends have heard enough about me and my dreams. Now my dream is coming true.I hope at least.

Kyle's POV

We just sat there adorning each other. She was so beautiful, a natural beauty and I don't think she was wearing any make up.

The waiter interrupted us. It was a guy looking around my age. He was with our orders. He gave me my cup of cappuccino then gave her her's with a flirty wink. I felt a pang of jealousy and I don't know why.

When he left I watched his retreating back and when I turned back to look at the beauty in front of me she was already looking at me with an amusing smile on her beautiful face that made me have butterflies in my stomach.

As cheesy and girlie that sounded it did happen. I let my thoughts ponder by themselves.

"So you were really serious about your capucciono huh?",she asked on the verge of laughter.

"Yes I was serious about my cappuccino",I said biting back a smile.

"Hmm, the cute cappuccino boy huh?",she giggled a little, which was now my best sound in the world. I blushed a little because she saw me as a cute guy. So I used it against her.

"Already flirting with me huh?"

"Oh please, you might me hot and cute but I'm not a jumpy girl or desperate for that matter, I let the guys come to me",she said with a proud smile on her face.

"So I'm I part of those guys",I asked quitely.

"Only if you're worthy of me, I'm trying to not get my heart broken again ya know",she said the last part quitely.

"Who was the fool that could break a heart of such a beautiful lady like you?",she blushed a little.

"Emm, I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you this, I really have to go now, I have some where to go to"

"But wait...."

She left before I could even get her name. I figured she was loaded with cash or maybe her parents because the Mercedes she drove was so expensive even I don't have it in my garage.

But what caught my attention most was the sad and broken look in her eyes. It made me mad knowing that someone did that to her, it made me sad knowing someone could break her heart.

I don't know why I'm mad, maybe I'm already starting to like her. I don't know how a girl like her could be able to catch my attention in such a little amount of time. I think I really do like her. At least that's what I think.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
So this is the second chapter completed. I promise to write more before the end of this week. Later!!!luv you all:)