"I don't know, this is lame but, like, I really like being around you. I don't want to mess that up." I drop my gaze to my hands, slightly scared of how he may react.

"Hey, I am not going anywhere. Let's just start fresh." His finger tugs at my chin to bring my gaze back to him.

"Okay." My voice is practically a whisper as I watch his eyes flit between mine.

I watch his gaze drift to my lips then back to my eyes, and almost in unison we both lean in closing the small gap that was present between us. His lips are warm, and soft against mine, moving in perfect harmony with my own, draining my body. When he leans back all too soon, he left me feeling weak, and light, high off his kiss.

I break the spell by jumping to my feet to pad to the dresses where I had unpacked all my belongings. My rendezvous with Harry wore me out and it was nearly two thirty, I was ready to get comfortable. I remove my soiled panties and replace them with a fresh pair and slide into some yoga pants. I remove the dress and slide on a black tank top all ready for bed and turn to face Harry on the bed.

"Are you staying with me?" I ask him batting my eyelashes playfully.

"That depends; will you visit me at work tomorrow?" He holds up one of the passes he had sent over to me and my friends.

"I don't know, I will see if I can pencil you in." I saunter past him and slide in under the comforter.

"Then I think I'll head back to my room while you arrange your schedule." He stands from the bed and I can feel a pang in my heart causing me to spring up as if I were some trap door.

"I was kidding!" I squeal grabbing onto his hand tugging him back to me.

Harry turns and playfully leaps to me, pinning me beneath him as Nala does in Lion King. I run my tongue up the bridge of his nose and watch his face scrunch up clearly shocked by my behavior. I can't help but giggle at his adorable expression.

"You think that's funny huh?" He quizzes me, and all I can muster up is a nod.

Next thing I know his face is buried in the crest of my neck, wiping the moisture onto my skin. His soft nuzzles cause me to squeal as he tickles me, and I try to squeeze out from underneath him.

"Who's the funny one now?" He jokes as he continues to nudge his face against me, and my eyes swell up with tears from laughing historically.

A different kind of tears than earlier today, these were tears of joy, an unexplainable, all consuming kind of joy that Harry brought to me. He finally halts his attack long enough to slip under the blanket with me and pulls my body beneath his. The comforter only covered half my body, and Harry lay his head down, using my chest as a pillow.

"I still think you're mad." I feel his lips curl up against my chest.

"Crazy for you." I softly answer pressing my lips against his curls, running my fingers through the stray hair.

"Well, whatever this is, I want it." He breathes against my skin.

He peers up to look at me briefly before returning to his position, not knowing the true impact his words have on me. He makes me feel weak, but stronger all at the same time. It's as if he's the first piece of color to stroll into my otherwise black and white world. I was living in this world, perfectly content and not realizing there was so much more to life that I was missing. And now that I have gotten a taste for this colorful world he paints for me, there was no way I could return to the black and white world.

"You can't keep saying those things to me." I whisper. His grip tightens around me softly.

And I knew in that moment, no matter how many times I told myself not to, that I had fallen for him. It was the middle of the night, his arms wrapped around me, my heart is lost in his soul, and I just knew no matter what comes of this, I was screwed. Tragically, hopelessly, completely fallen for him.