Chapter Twenty-Seven

Koga.

Koga growls as he looks around the room. Two things he knew for sure. One, Asumi was in this place. And Two, there was nothing in hell that could stop him from getting to her.

He pauses a moment before noticing that the walls are like cave walls. Which means they can be broken.

He smirks as he starts mercilessly punching the wall, the stone slowly wearing down until there was a small hole.

"I'm comin', baby." He says before crawling through the hole. Asumi, was his first priority, Sasuke, Koyo, And Yumi being his second.

Once through the hole, he ends up in a castle looking hallway, though it seems more like a maze.

"Which way.. Which way.." He ponders, and sniffs the air. His head turns to the left as he catches a scent. "Asumi's blood.." He growls. "And Sasuke." He turns and starts following the scent, driven by anger.

Asumi.

Whimpering, she continues kissing her worst nightmare, unable to pull away from his spell.

He smirks as he pulls back from the kiss and whispers to her in an evil voice. "Soon, he will be here.. And we shall see how well he fights.. Against his mate."

Mentally, Asumi paniced. But Physically, she tightened her arms, her voice not coming out to say the things she wanted to say to him. "Yes," He says. "It is frustrating, isn't it? Not being able to tell me you hate me. Not being able to blame me for the death of your tribe. Not being able to fight back and push me away from you. Yes, I know.." A single tear ran down her face. "Hm, you look terrible, with all the dried blood on you. Why don't we get you cleaned up. No... On second thought, I don't think I will." He kisses her once again.

Koga

Koga follows the scent to a door. Without hesitation he walks in, his body going ridged as he sees his mate, Kissing his worst enemy.