And Nothing Goes The Way You Want

Hannah didn't show up during lunch, or anything. There wasn't much talking at the table because Austin went to sit with his girlfriend, and Mason was sitting with his boyfriend. Leaving Sophie and me alone, we didn't talk much just pass each other some facts about ourselves. 

Right now, I'm heading to my last class with the nice ass, bitch, yes she's still a bitch sadly. 

First, to class like yesterday, the teacher looks up from their desk and gives me a welcoming smile. 

"How are you, Rachael?" They ask getting up from their desk. I shrug, "Eh, I'm good." 

"That's good!" They say. 

I went to the seat where I sat yesterday, not the seat that I moved to because of Samantha, but to the seat Samantha wants. If she wants the seat then she could've got her butt here quicker. Or probably, she's showing her nice ass in the hallway, I wouldn't mind the view, but seeing her piss off is funny. 

I sat in the seat as a group of students pilling into the room. They are either continuing their conversation from lunch or getting ready for this class. The teacher walks down the aisle between the desks toward me. Here we go again, teacher talk. 

"Rachael, you do know this seat belongs to Samantha's," They ask, giving me a concerned look. 

I shrug, "I don't see her name on it." 

"Rachael, please," They sigh in annoyance. "Samantha prefers to seat here, and I would like you to move out of her seat." 

"I want it, I get it," I say, still not budging. 

"Rachael," They begin, but a student called them. They look at me in disappointment before leaving me for the student. 

I sit back in the seat facing the window, the leaves have pretty much covered the ground completely. Changing green grass to colorful leaves sprinkles on the ground by the wind. It's autumn, almost winter soon. 

Soft footsteps reach my desk, and I look away from the window to see Samantha in anger. 

"Seriously?" Samantha says, clenching the straps from her backpack. 

"Seriously," I reply remaining calm under her stern looks. 

"Why?" Samantha asks. "Is it because of this morning?" 

I roll my eyes, "What kind of person do you think I am? Holding a grudge just because you say I talk too much? Hell no." 

"Why?" Samantha asks again, looking down at me. 

"Finders keepers, losers weepers," I grin, looking at her with victory in my eyes because I got this seat again. 

She bits her lower lip, but her face remains calm and emotionless. The only part of her body that shows emotions are her eyes, most of the time, it's empty staring into space and annoyed because of me. 

"Get out of my seat," Samantha says, some strands of her blonde hair falls in the front of her face when she leans forward to me. "I'm not joking around, Rachael." 

"Neither am I," I simply said crossing my arms in the front, and put my feet on the desk. "This is all mine." 

"Um...Sammy, you can take my seat," Sarah says softly, tugging on Samantha's sleeves. 

Samantha went silent but her eyes linger on me before taking Sarah's seat. Which is the seat right next to me, and Sarah took the seat in front of me. Samantha let out a huff as she settles her stuff down on the floor. 

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen, let's get started," The teacher says as they walk to the front. "And you know this is AP Physics, I'm planning to do something new." 

They pause for a moment before saying, "We're getting a seating chart soon, and we are going to do a project, too." 

"You've gotta be kidding me," A student groan. 

"Do we get to pick our partners?" Another student asks. 

"What kind of project?" A student asks. 

"Can my dad do my project?" A student asks. 

The teacher rolls their eyes, "Everyone this is AP class, of course, there are going to project. Sadly, you aren't picking your partners because I found this cool grouping app, or whatever it's called. I would be using that to put you guys together into a group. Total 2-3 people in a group and nothing goes the way you want, so deal with it." 

I groan in annoyance, here we go again. We're gonna get paired up with people who we don't even know, or get paired up with some who's either extra smart than you or extra dumb than you. 

"However, we would start this project after 2 weeks from now cause you guys gotta get to know each other," They announce. "Now, take out your textbook and start reading, oh also, we've got a video to watch, too." 

"Aw come on," The kid groan on right. I know right. 

I tilt my head a bit to Samantha and turn my head a bit to peek at her. Her gorgeous blonde locks are pulled back into a high ponytail showing her strong jaw bone, but most of all, her smooth skin. Bitch, how? I pop a pimple this morning, and she got a clear skin? Probably she popped all of them, but it would've left scars. Ugh, she's a Ms. Perfect.

Her bright blue eyes are focus on the teacher, listening to every word they are saying. My eyes travel from her eyes to her cute nose then to the plump pink lips. Golden hair, ocean eyes, rosy cheeks, soft lips, and nice ass. If it weren't for her bitchy attitude, I would've hit on her already. However, it's hard. I'm not blind, it's hard to talk to her, and if I do, then I would be talking too much. Like, what the fuck? 

As if she has a sixth sense, her head turns to me making eye contact. Ah, shit, I stared too long, I quickly look back at my textbook avoid her gaze. Then out of nowhere, I felt a presence near me, their fingers brush my hair out of my face. 

I look at them, facing Samatha, who's lip is a bit parted and her long eyelashes flatter every time she blinks. She has soft features, but strong eyes. Samantha is gorgeous for sure, but I barely see her around in the school building. The only time I see her is in my classes, or in lunch. Either she's busy locking lips, but I couldn't imagine it with her personality. She's a beautiful devil sent from Satan. 

The realization hit me, our face is only an inch apart.