" No. We aren't." Stefan said. "You know, we aren't all bad."

"Actually, it depends on our mood, but usually we don't like killing people." I said with a perky smile.

"Does Elena and Jeremy know?" Mr. Saltzman asked.

"Elena does. Jeremy doesn't." Stefan replied.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked. Stefan and I looked at him with concern. "That paper you helped him with had vampires in it." he said looking over at me.

"Uh - oh." I said while Stefan turned to me.

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! I think it was Anna! He's been asking me about vampires and he thinks Vicki is one and -"

"Sophia! Why didn't you tell us?"

"Cause I thought it would pass over!"

"Listen. I'll keep an eye on him." Mr. Saltzman said.

"You're not going to kill us?" I said laughing.

"Not today, Sophia, but your brother, Damon, maybe. By the way, you can call me Alaric outside school."

Stefan and I smiled as Alaric was leaving the house.

"Sophia, I can't do this anymore." Stefan said sitting on the couch.

"Do what?" I said sitting next to him.

"Babysit Damon. We need to get rid of him."

"And how we going to do that?"

"Yes brother, how you going to do that?" Damon said walking in hearing every word.

"You want Katherine, don't you? Fine. Let's get her from the tomb, then you and her can live happily ever after and leave Mystic Falls." Stefan said completely serious.

"Deal. How we going to do that?" Damon said agreeing.

"Bonnie and Sheila." Stefan said.

I sat there quiet. How was I supposed to tell them that Katherine isn't in the tomb?

"I - uh - " I said trying to admit the truth.

"I'm gonna go talk to Bonnie and Sheila." Stefan said running out the door.

"I'm gonna go make a plan." Damon said running upstairs.

Great. Now I'm alone.

Maybe Jeremy can hang out. I texted Jeremy to see if we can hang out:

Hey Jeremy. Wanna hang?

His response kind of got me worried:

We need to talk. Meet me near the lake.

What would Jeremy want to talk about?

I got in the car and drove to the entrance of the path to the lake. When I got there, Jeremy was already there waiting for me. He was staring out at the lake.

"Hey Jeremy." I cautiously said while walking over to him.

"You lied to me." He said while still staring out at the lake.

"What are you talking about?"

That's when I smelled it. He cut his wrist so blood poured out of him. He turned around to see my eyes widen. I learned to control myself around human blood so I didn't look all hungry and vampirey.

"You want some?" He said staring at his wrist.

"You know, don't you? How?"

"I found Elena and your mothers diary."

My eyes widen even more.

"Come on take some." He said now yelling at me.

"Jeremy, no. I don't drink human blood, it's gross."

"So you admit it? You are one?" I nodded at him. "Aren't you going to kill me?"

"Jeremy, do you remember what you read in my father's journal?"

"That was your father's? How old are you?"He was starting to freak out.

"Jeremy, calm down. I will tell you everything if you just calm down." He took a deep breath. "I am 161 years old. The people in my father's journal were Damon, Stefan and I. He killed us and the girl they tried to save is identical to Elena; they're almost twins, but she wasn't worth the save. She was not worth dying for. " I told him everything I knew. He was sad, scared, and angry.

I don't blame him. He was telling me how in Elena's diary, he learned that Damon compelled him to forget about his ex-girlfriend, Vicki, who Stefan killed.

"I'm never going to forgive them." Jeremy said.

"They did it to protect you. You lost so many people and-"

"and nothing, Sophia. They lied to me. My only sister lied to me." He stood up and sighed.

"Do you know about Anna?" I cautiously asked. If she didn't tell him, I will. He nodded at me.

"And I know what she did to you." I sat there quietly. "She just wants her mom back. If you could get your mom back, you would do anything to do it." He smiled at me and took my hand. "I gotta go, Soph. Thank you for talking to me about this." I nodded as he walked off. "Oh and Sophia, can we keep this our secret?" I nodded at his request.

I walked off to my car and headed back home where I found Stefan, Elena, Damon and Bonnie talking about tomorrow's plan. We are all going to meet at the old church where the tomb is hidden, which is evidently near the cemetery, where the party is. There's already a giant hole that goes to the tomb. We are all going to climb down it and then Bonnie and Sheila are going to start the spell. Damon is going to run in and grab Katherine and get out. Bonnie and Sheila will then close the tomb then Damon will be off our hairs.

The only part of that plan is Katherine. She's not down there, I think? I mean maybe she is? Maybe it was just another look alike like Elena. Maybe it wasn't really her. It couldn't of been her. We all saw her get taken to the tomb. So she has to be in there; she just has to.