race 2

Pete rang me saying get up me and Julia is down here waiting for you Julia i shouted yes Toby Julia Pete started laughing you liker don't you no i don't she's so annoying with her British accent wow your in deep my friend I'm not with i hung up do i like Julia ... i shook of that thought i got in the ford mustang i was there in less then 3 minutes i saw Pete i got i fist bumped Pete i saw Julia why do i think about this girl so much shes just a girl well get in the car and see can it go past 230 fine i said 2 minutes later I got In the car started it and drove in a couple of minutes it went to 90 I said come on then it went to 100 then 120 then 200 then 220 then it went to 240 I screamed yes I came around the corner and parked I saw Julia staird wid eyed at the speed thermometer I laughed at her reaction I did a drift around and stoped the car and got out ... what the hell are you doing I heard a familiar voice say I turned around it was dino what were u thinking I could brougt it hear my but we both no that tobey is the only one who can make the car go past 230 pete said I laugbed do you know what I aboult had enough of you pete he said getting up in his face not on my wacth back of dino I said grabbing hold of his shoulders ill race ye hear the road anywhere u want to race I forgot julia was there ah the sweet innocent julia dino said so is the car up to your liking yes its fast 1000 dollors he had to say ye to she got in the car and drove of ok so aboult tht race dino said turning bk around ok lets do the first person to get past that bridge wins .. ok lets do it pete said pete I think you should stay out of this one o was really nervous for pete his like a little brother to meet the kid race dino said I nodded still unsur . Ori lets get the cars time skip 5 minutes later we were in the cars 1,2,3 go lets go I thought this is fast it went up 122 I passed pete I was right beside dino pasesed then pete passed him everytime dino trien to go past me pete blockes thanks little buddy I was driving fast nerly at the end of the bridge when I saw petes car fly past me and over the bridge I saw dino stop and I quickly turned around and when I did dino went on I ran down the bridge to try and save him but it was two late the car blew up noooo I screamed over and over again I will get revenge on dino .