"ford mustang"

My alarm woke me up i got up got dressed ate breakfast  got in my car and drove fast i was at the garage in 2 minutes i got out and i noctised the garage door was open i went in i saw beast ,Pete and maverick working on the car i smiled oh hi Tobey Pete said when did the car get hear  i said
this morning i got a call from dino saying hill drop  i nodded well lets get to work then remember this has to be fast over 230 we already handled that beast we rebuilt the engine cool now we have to paint it i was thinking about blue stripes going down going down the rest kind   of silver and a horse perfect i said to Pete 30 minutes later were finished  the car I'm driving  it to Dino's auction  i  parked the car i put a a blue blanket over the car  i saw Pete he came over to me and said were the beauty i pointed to the car he nodded a blond girl came how fast is it she's British
lovely her eyes are beautiful. Pete broke me out of my train of thought  it can go past 320  baby i laughed she rolled her eyes she seems dumb mostly can i see the engine i nodded follow me i open the vomit of the car she looked at it you got this rebuild she said in her anouyingly  British ancient ye how do you know because you hands looks sore from taken out the old engine plus his father was working on this car before he died I'm sorry for your lost other then that its nice we were both shocked i wasn't  expecting that Pete said nor was i wears dino I'm here she turned around how much  3 million no way 1 million she turned back to me are you sure it can go past 320 I no  you don't talk yes it I've driving  dino said  dino how could you drove it when Tobey  had the keys this hole time the girl laughed should i turn around and wait for you to get on the same page I'm sorry whats your name Pete said Julia Madden. yes it can i  said she turned to me she's beautiful but annoying i thought the  other car went up   to 120 this car  is faster meet me at 9 o clock sharp on the race track if you can get that anywhere near 220 ill buy it for 1million take it ore leave it mostly take  she said loud enough for dino to here . she walked away  dino came over don't think about driving that car Tobey i simply smirked and walked away i  could hear Pete  laughing come on Pete i said coming Tobey he said . Tobey wait up Pete said  Tobey are you going to drive the car he said . i said ye can i tag along of coarse little buddy i went home thinking about Julia i just met her a picture of her was in my mind  .

 i said ye can i tag along of coarse little buddy i went home thinking about Julia i just met her a picture of her was in my mind  

until i fell asleep