“No shit,” said the other voice laughing. I held my breath, trying to figure out who the voice belonged to but I had no idea. I just couldn’t place my finger on it. “She’s seriously the biggest slut on this planet, she has no idea how many people hate her.”

Lacey’s shrill high pitched laugh echoed the room and I leaned back against the wall placing a hand over my mouth to keep from gasping. That was definitely not true. Was it?

The other voice laughed with her and then spoke again, “Well I’ll do whatever you need me to. Hell I’ll make a sex tape of her. Ruining her life is a win win. You get head cheerleader, I get to expose the bitch.”

What the hell?

“Kelsey?”

I turned around to come face to face with the rest of the team as the waltzed in.

“Oh hey guys.” I gave a small wave and quickly rounded to corner to find the mystery bitch. I spotted Lacey and looked around but there was too many girls swamping the lockers and to spot the girl who had said that stuff would literally be impossible. Whatever. I sighed and began to warm up; I’m not the kind of girl to listen to what people say about me.

“You ready to hit the field?”

I looked up to see Eva standing in front of me. I grabbed her hand and she pulled me up to my feet. “Hell yeah!” I smoothed down the sides of my skirt and followed her out the door leading to the field.

The Football field at our school was actually pretty nice for being a public school and all. The middle of the school had a wildcat painted out it and the grass was perfectly cut and sprayed. On the outside of the field were bleachers on both sides and tons of little stands where you could buy anything from food to clothing. I ran across the field to our home side and began to stretch out my legs as the crowds filled in.

“Come on, come on, COME ON!” I put my pom-poms in the air and began to cheer louder as one of the star players, Aiden Greene, ran closer and closer to the end zone. There was only a few seconds left in the game and we had to win. I nervously brought my hand to my mouth and started to chew on one of my nails. Gross I know, it’s a bad habit I have when it comes to football. It may be stupid but I just feel that as a cheerleader my goal is to make them confident to win. When they do win, it makes me feel just as good like I was the one who helped them get the touchdowns.

Aiden ran closer and closer as the time ticked down and jumped into the end zone just as the buzzer rang. The two refs came together and began to discuss before looking towards the crowd and giving us the sign that the touchdown had been accepted. Eva and I jumped up together and ran towards the cluster of boys in the center of the field. In the center of the group stood Noah Greyson, he was all by himself with his helmet off and his hair in a mess of black curls. I pranced up to him still pumped from the win and he looked up and smiled.

“Good job!” I smiled as sweetly as I could, if he wanted an innocent girl then hell I would be innocent. He smiled back at me, which must be a pretty good sign, so I went in for a celebration hug. Instead I got his back. Before I could even get to hug him he had turned around to celebrate with another teammate. What the hell was wrong with this kid?

“You look sexy as hell,” I chill went down my body as a pair of lips brushed against my neck and I turned around to come face to face with Aidan. While he was no Noah Greyson, he was just as adorable with his spiky brown hair and adorable dimples.

“You were great out there Aidan,” I trailed a finger down his arm, biting my lip, and then leaning in to give him a hug.

“You should give me a prize for being so great tonight at the party.”