Chapter 10

[Earlier before Mina and Chaeyoung saw the 7 sleeping]

"Since Dahyun can remember now, don't y'all think we should obey rule #1 and make them closer to each other?" Jihyo said

"Right, it cant be one sided love only where Chaeyoung loves Mina and Mina wont love her back" Tzuyu said, everyone agreed with her.

"Momo made the best idea to add Mina to the Gc tho HAHAHA" Jeongyeon said.

"But She told me she's gonna kill me later" Momo looked at Jeong.

"Gosh, dont believe her, trust Jesus Sunbaenim, she wont hurt you lol" Dahyun Said.

"What should we do next for Mina and Chaeyoung?" Sana asked while putting her arms around Dahyun's neck.

"Yah, you snake, your arms" Jihyo said to Sana.

"She's my darling :p" Sana said.

"a person from us needs to be close with Mina first so we can know how she feels about Chae" Jihyo Said.

"Jeongyeon's close to Mina, theyre Co Workers" Finally, Nayeon spoke.

"We are" Jeongyeon answered.

"I forgot but Great now here's the Plan, Tomorrow, Mina's Working right? And does she have someone to pick her up after work?" Jihyo asked while instructing the girls to form a circle.

"Sometimes, We both go home together after work and sometimes, she takes the taxi" Jeongyeon said.

"Yah, I have a great Plan!" Jihyo agressively said.

-----
Mina and Chaeyoung then went to the parking lot and went inside the car.

"So what's your work?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"I work for a Magazine Company"

"Woahhh daebak~" Chaeyoung was amazed

"But its actually hard, No inspirations or whatsoever, My first love found the perfect girl for her" Mina said.

"You really need to move on and find the person who will take care of you" Chaeyoung looked at Mina's eyes.

'That person, is already beside you Myoui Mina, i've been sending signals, why wont you respond' Chaeyoung said to herself.

Mina's POV

*They reached Mina's Place and Mina bid goodbye.*

"Bye Smol Cub!" I said to Chaeyoung.

"Watch me grow tall Myoui!" Chaeyoung shouted at me.

I went inside my Dorm, opened the lights, sat on the couch and thought about random things.

I want Jeong to be happy too and i feel Im slowly moving on and its because of her. I think im falling inlove with Son Chaeyoung. Her warm hands, i want to hold them longer.

I took a bath and Slept for an hour or two.

I went outside and took rode the Bus instead of a taxi bc of what happened to Dahyun.

At my desk, i felt sleepy. Jeong is not here, so does my other friends. All of them on a leave.

I got my Cellphone out of my pocket and texted Jeongyeon bc im bored and she's my bestfriend.

"Jeongggg"

*seened by Jeongyeon*

Urgh why does she like seening me.

"Im goin to the movies later with Chaeyoung" i texted again

"WhAT?" Jeongyeon replied.

"Later night" I texted