Chapter 8

After running inside the hospital, Chaeyoung ran outside.

She looked at her back if Mina's still there and bumped into a person's shoulder bc she isnt looking.

"Ow Mianhae" Chaeyoung Said while she looked at that person.

"Yah, WHY ARE YOU HERE? YOU DIDNT GROW UP AND STILL THE SAME" Rose said

"YAH, YOU STILL INSULT ME, YOU DIDNT CHANGE AT ALL" Chaeyoung said to Rose.

Rose is DubChaengTzu's old housemate who left their dorm already. She's their eating buddy, they treated each other as sisters. Later on, she left the dorm and moved to Blackpink House.

Meanwhile, Mina was finding Chaeyoung. She was lost and cant find her. She looked everywhere.

Not even 5mins yet, Chaeyoung already bid goodbye to Rose bc she's a bit worried about Mina being lost.

"I have to go now, i have to find my lovelife" Chaeyoung said to Park Chaeyoung (Rose)

"Goodluck, i found mine" Rose said.

"Whattt?" Chaeyoung asked looking at the Girl Rose' is holding hands with.

"This is PokPak" Rose introduced Lisa to Chaeyoung.

"Lisa, please insult Rose for me but also take care of her, she's fragile" Chaeyoung said looking at Lisa.

"I will HAHAHA" Lisa laughed

"Wait wait, why are you two here btw?" Chae asked the two.

"We're visiting her grandfather" Rose Said while looking at Lisa.

"I hope he gets well soon" Chae wished.

"How about you, why are you here?" Rose asked.

"OH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU, DAHYUN'S SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA AND SHE CANT REMEMBER US"

"WhAT?" Rose said surprised.

Chaeyoung told her Dahyun's Room Number and bid goodbye. She went inside and Ran looking for Mina.

After some moments, she saw her also looking for her.

"Yah, i was trying to find you" Mina said.

"Sorry, i bumped to an old friend" Chaeyoung explained.

The both went out. Its 4am, and its still dark.

They found a bench to sit on and sat beside each other.

Chaeyoung looked up, and saw the sky full of stars.

"Its beautiful~" Mina said while looking above.

"The one beside me is also beautiful" Chaeyoung said silently in a tone Mina cant hear.

Mina closed her eyes and Chaeyoung looked at her again.

'She's beautiful like the sky' Chaeng thought.

She looked for her small notepad and pencil inside the pocket of her Jeans.

Chaeyoung drew Mina for the second time and Mina caught her.

"Aha what are you drawing" Mina asked while looking at Chaeng's hands behind her.

"I wa-wasnt doing anything" Chaeyoung stuttered.

"Dont worry, i saw your drawing earlier when you were sleeping" Mina said then looked above looking innocent.

"YOU DID? Kfbxkdbs"

Mina didnt answer her question.

"Yahh look at me, nal bwaaaa" Chaeyoung screamed.