Smiling you called out for him, "Sanji!" The cook stopped slowly turning to face you and lit a cigarette in between his lips. "I have to tell you something, and please wait till I'm done just to hear me out." You closed your eyes before taking a breath and releasing it outwards, the smell of his smoke mixing with the ocean spray.

"Listen I've been talking to robin and she advised me that I should really speak out about all my feelings and I just—

You faltered as you look up at the man you were confessing your feelings for, words caught in your throat at his being, it wasn't his usual self, he seemed stiff, quiet and frustrated, his blue-grey eyes watching you. "Say Sanji is everything okay?" You were concerned for the man before you, gently you place a hand on his arm as he blows out the smoke he had previously inhaled.

"I'm just fine (y/n)." Giving you a smile as he spoke, and you still felt off from it, but decided against pushing him, "what were you saying again?" He quietly asked as you looked up at him.

"Ohh, well like I've said I've been talking to Robin who says I should speak up about my feelings and which is why I just needed to let you know that... t-that... I love you." You smiled and closed your eyes, finally, you were able to get it out to him and you felt ten times lighter, even though your face felt as if it was on fire. It stayed quiet though, and it was beginning to borderline with awkwardness.

Suddenly arms pulled you into a hard chest, your eyes widen slightly as the head of blond hair buries into your nape, a slight laugh coming from the man as his grip tightens on you. Soft touches from his fingers where one of his hands was placed between your shoulder blades the other wrapping around your hips slowly you bring your arms up wrapping them around Sanji's neck, nuzzling into the comfort that the scent of him gave off. Sanji has almost a spicy, herbal smell mixed with a slightly smoky one, it suited him.

"I honestly wasn't expecting that.." his hoarse-sounding voice spoke, it was more gentle sounding rather than his loud pleas of love, "I could hear you; didn't think you were talking about me..." his voice lowered another octave as he ran his nose along the soft flesh of your neck, sending shivers all over your body. This man had no idea of the effect he had on you. 

"I feel the exact same way about you (y/n).." his voice was so serious, you'd never heard him sound so sincere while expressing his love to anyone before, sure you loved the goofy and cheesy lines he would use but this was a whole new side that was being opened up to you. The night was slightly cool and you could hear the rowdiness from within the ship coming from the rest of the crew. But you were the only two left out; hidden in the shadows of the ship, with just enough light from the moon and the slight lights from the windows of the ship.

A light kiss was placed upon the skin under your jawline, "please, (y/n) be mine, and I'll worship you, just how you deserve to be.." his voice was husky sounding from the amount of lust coating it, with his breath blowing over your skin Sanji placed another kiss this time slightly lower, giving it a little nip at the end of it, your cheeks dusted red as you breathing became irregular. "..(y/n)?.." his voice asked once again as his lips descended back down and kissed your skin more harshly, Nipping it again and you were sure that was gonna leave a nice purple mark. More kisses were being placed and soon you felt your back touch the wood of the wall behind you. You wanted to shout 'yes!' At the cook but you were too wrapped up in how he was making you feel.

You felt yourself being ravished by this man, leaving your neck decorated in his marks, necklacing along your collarbone. Light moans coming from your parted lips were the only sounds you were able to make, as the cook continued to roam his hands, the excitement you were feeling was heading straight to your lower stomach, heat pooling there making your panties slowly become damp. Sanji reluctantly pulled back from your neck, his lips swollen and slightly red from delivering the harsh kisses onto your soft flesh, his eyes trailing over his work before locking his eyes on your glossy, starstruck ones. "(Y/n) please I don't want to ask again, be mine." The words echoed in your ears and your arms that were still around his neck pulled him down as you locked lips with him, your tongue immediately pushing past his lips to his and the taste of nicotine that invaded your mouth made you let out a slight moan.