This is Tomoe?

Emi's POV

I walked back home because I had a funny feeling, but before I left, I bought some groceries as fast as I could. I immediately went into my room to change because I don't want to keep on wearing my school uniform. I changed into a tank top and jeans. I looked for Nanami and I saw someone else.

"Hey...what's Mizuki doing here?"

I looked at a Mizuki trying to kill a turtle.

"He's helping me with Tomoe."

"Him... helping Tomoe?... Never mind, hey! Mizuki don't kill the awkward turtle!!! I'll just make some chicken noodle soup for Tomoe."

Nanami nodded and Mizuki pouted. I made the soup after I put away the groceries. When the soup was finished, I tasted it and it didn't have enough salt.

Just a pinch of salt.

I thought. After that, I went and brought the soup to Tomoe.

"Hey Tomoe! I made some soup for you, because your... well you know."

"I'm not sure if I want to eat it, because you made it."

I pouted.

"Hey! You can't make any food right now! So, you have to eat something."

"I don't have to eat."

"Well I say you do, so eat!" I baby fed him.

"It actually taste really good. Thanks Emi."

"Thanks, here," I gave him the bowl with the soup.

"I think you can feed yourself. I'm gonna check on Nanami."

"Okay, and Emi?"

"What Tomoe?"

"Thank you."

I smiled at him.

"Your welcome."

I walked to the room I left Nanami and Mizuki in... OH MY FREAKIN' GOD!!! I LEFT NANAMI WITH THAT PERV!!!
I ran to the room and noticed Onikiri, Kotetsu, and Mizuki, about to make Nanami go to the past with a foggy thingy.

"Mizuki what..." I smelled the air, and got dizzy.

"Are... you... do-"

I got cut off by myself blacking out.

In the past

I woke up on a road.

"What happened?"

"I don't know." I heard Nanami's voice

"Nanami, where are you!"

"I'm right here! Where are you?"

"I'm next to you too..." we both looked at each other.

"What in the world just happened!!!!!"

We said simultaneously. Nanami had straight, short hair in the front and long hair in the back, the back haired was ponytailed. She also had a bag with some crops. While, I had curled up, small hair with some long in the back that reached to my hips and somewhat like Nanami's, but... well like Nanami's but with big curls and some long hair on my shoulders. I had stuff like Nanami's on my back, so crops in a bag and a kimono on.

"Help me..." we both heard a little boy's voice.

"Help, onee-chan."

We ran to the sound of his voice. And we saw a kid with wounds all over his body.