Popstars Are Such a Pain!

I woke up in what I think is my room, because it was so plain yesterday... oh yeah Tomoe did this! I did a little morning stretch, then got up.

I walked to Nanami's room and told her 'Good morning!'.

"Hey!" when she talked, I found the familiar who has to obey my every command, heheheh.

"Yo, what's up!" I somewhat yelled to Tomoe. He stayed silent. Nanami started blushing like crazy, I wonder why... oh yeah, we kissed Tomoe, oh whatever.

Tomoe tried to stare at the two of us at the same time, so to make it easy I sat criss cross applesauce next to Nanami, then he spoke!

"Good mor- "You finally spoke today!" I interrupted Tomoe with my completely useless comment.

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Nanami bursted out laughing, I did the same while Tomoe went to discover his new emo corner! PRICELESS!

"Ahem, well please treat me well, even though I was forced. I will still obey you both, so if there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to ask."

"Wow! I thought you would be angry!"

"Nanami, he is seeking with rage! I can tell from his eyes! You can't see it, but I can! So back away NOW!"

"Yes, your eyes are very well. Because I am SEEKING WITH RAGE! I HAVE TO SERVE YOU TWO! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DO YOU THINK I A-" "Shut up, Tomoe I've heard all this before, just go to the part were we try to make sake, with talismans." They were all confuse, except me. Never the less he listened.

"Try using your divine power to make this plain water into sake."

"Divine powers?" Nanami stop asking questions!

"Divine powers are one of the powers that gods have, the strength of ones power increases with use, but for you to increase the level of your divine power. The quick and easy way is for you two to hear people's prayers and grant them."

"Okay, so now we got to see how much divine power do we have by trying to make the water to sake?"

"Exactly."

I grabbed a white talisman, Nanami did as well and she tried first. She wrote 'sake' on the talisman and put it in the water. It failed epically and Tomoe anime fell! ANOTHER PRICELESS MOMENT! TIME FOR A PIC!

Click!

Yes!!

Oh wait! My turn! Ugh!

I wrote 'pure sake' on the talisman... what? Nanami took what I was gonna write! Anyway, I put it into the water and guess what?!?

IT DIDNT WORK!

Kotetsu tried the 'sake', but it wasn't sake, not even water! I tried some and it tasted like... SPRITE!

I love Sprite!

"Heck yeah!! It's not sake, but now we've got a whole bucket of Sprite! How awesome is that!?!" Tomoe anime fell, and Nanami and I started bursting out laughing, Tomoe nagged to Onikiri and Kotetsu about having to help us... jerk face.

---------- a few minutes later---------

Nanami and I went into my room because it had a tv in it, so we spent our time watching the tv like on earth.

"Nanami! Emi! I have brought you your meals." Onikiri told us while putting the food down on the table in front of us.

Now that I think of it, everything that has been and that need to be done, all of it, Tomoe had done it all. I should help him, even though he's a dick, he shouldn't do all of the chores.