Tomoe, You D*ck!

"But," Nanami continued.

"But!" Onikiri, Kotetsu, and I yelled altogether, getting up.

"I would like to talk to him," We all knew it was Tomoe especially since I know what's gonna happen! Ha!

"Yes... but I fear he is in the world over yonder... the world of yōkai." Onikiri and Kotetsu finished in sync.

"The world over yonder?" She repeated.

------In the world over yonder-----

Oh. My. Fudgemonkeys. We're here! Its really dark and spooky. The houses are red and black and... well that already sums it up... What? If you wanted a full detailed explanation, then too bad! Oh my gosh my iPhone! I can take a selfie in this place! Click! Yes, I can't wai-

"Master Tomoe! Master Tomoe!" Really?! Right now in the middle of my good thoughts!?

"Onikiri, Kotetsu your too loud!" Tomoe, the killjoy, yelled out.

"Master Tomoe! ...What are you doing?!" Onikiri and Kotetsu yelled out, watching Tomoe get served Sake by two girls.

"You are a familiar who serves a god! Drinking in the middle of a day!"

"Leave me alone."

"Master Tomoe please go get changed at once! You two, leave already." Just if your wondering, they don't mean me and Nanami, they mean the two people waiting on Tomoe's hand and foot. You get it now? The two clowns went to stomp on Onikiri and Kotestu. HISTERICAL!

"You must return to the shrine-" and become Nanami and Emi's familiar! Do you not care if the shrine goes to ruin?!"

"I do not particularly care if the shrine goes to ruin." Nanami gasped while my eyes shot open. That turdwad!

"It's no concern of mine. Good riddance to that tedious job of a familiar. Starting today, I will idle each day away, living my life as I please."

"But master Tomoe-"

"Ladies Nanami and Emi... stated that they wished to see you... so they have come over here."

"What!?!" He jolted up.

"You have a home to go back to. Is the shrine something you can abandon so easily?! It's your precious home, isn't it!? Goodbye!" Nanami yelled then walked out, leaving me to do my thing.

"Okay, I figured out that I'm a friend god, but I can hold a grudge, ya hypocrite!" I slapped him in the face then left him speechless to follow Nanami.

"He's such a d*ck!"

"Tell me about it." We stomped away.

"Hey, little missy. Are you the one? The human they say became the new land god of Mikage's shrine?" A bunch of yōkai surrounded Nanami and I.

"I heard he quit, but I didn't know his successor was such... a tasty lookin' missy! And the other girl looks good too!" We both screamed for someone, probably Onikiri and Kotetsu.

"I just can't resist-"

"I'm gonna gobble your head up first!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" We both screamed. I was shutting my eyes waiting for them to complain and then for Onikiri and Kotetsu to drag us out.

"I want the god!-"

"Fine, I call the nobody." I heard them say... WAIT A MINUTE, NOBODY!? IM A GOD TOO! Everyone was silent.

"Oh, did I say that out loud?"

"Yes. Now were both dead!"

"Oops?"

"We have two gods!"

"Nanami! Emi!" Finally Onikiri and Kotetsu came... man I should think of another name for both of them. OFF TOPIC!

They picked us up, and the monsters tried to chase us, until... Wait, Tomoe?

Tomoe's POV

I walked up to the yōkai freaks, who were surrounding the two idiots from before.

"Oh, guys it's Tomoe. Tomoe do you mind if we eat them?" The big one asked.

"Sure. You don't need my permission to eat them,"

"Really!"

"Thank you!"

"But as you see, I am in a really bad mood." They screamed for their lives before I killed them.

Two helpless girls with the powers of gods, it's like ducks who brought their own pots and leeks. Well I don't need to care what they do.