What does Kurama want?

'My second day of school' I thought to myself... ugh I'm gonna have to see the brat, Kurama.

"Hey, aren't we gonna go now Nanami?" I asked because she was still in here room.

"Okay I'm done," She got out of here room. We were about to leave until a cat stopped us.

"Hey, you are forgetting some things. The three tired lunch boxes that I, Tomoe, put my all into making, and the hats which I also decorated with seasonal flowers."

"Sorry, I'll say no to the hood today. I'll be fine without it."

"And you just made my DC hat girly! Really?!? It was signed by Rob Dyrdek himself!!! It was more awesome!!" They were all really confused, but I wasn't.

"Huh?" They all said at the same time.

"Never mind let's go."

"Hey, you need the hats there are yōkai out for the both of you..." He kept on going about some stuff, so as the non listener I am, I took one of the two lunch boxes.

"Hey, do you think this will be enough for the both of us?" I asked Nanami.

"Yeah, I think so." She replied. I took the one I held, and took it with me.

"Yo Tomoe, were gonna go okay? Bye!" I left with Nanami by my side. I also heard Tomoe anime fall on the way to school! Hahahahahahahahaha!

We were walking to school, when DOCTOR WHO STARTED RUNNING OUR WAY!?!?!

Just kidding! But I wished it was.

It was two fangirls coming to us.

"Hey Nanami! Emi!"

Wait a minute! We never made any friends yet! Did we?

"Oh hey." We both replied.

"Hey, is Tomoe going to come? If he does, we want you to introduce us!" they said with a squealing tone.

"Ah, no we've brought our lunch so he probably won't come." Nanami responded.

"Well too bad." the girls started to walk away.

"Hey!" They both turned around to face me.

"What?" They both looked so tired and sad... oh yeah because of Tomoe... fangirls, ugh!

"I had a great idea! Why don't you two go to the stupid mall and buy yourselves a new personality! I'm sure they'll have it in different colors!" They were pissed off, I could tell you that.

They both walked away angrily, when a red car came up to us. We both screamed because we didn't want to turn into pancakes. Kurama got out of the car. UGH!

"Hey Nanami, Emi. Need a ride."

"No thank you." We said in an angry tone.

"Why? Is it because I'm to-"

"Because we hate you!" We both pulled him by the collar, like a dog. Fangirls bursted out angrily saying things like," Don't do that to Kurama!" or "Keep your hands off him!" Which made me want to barf.

"You know what? I'm not gonna take my anger out on you,"

"Thank you." Kurama sighed with relief.

"Do you know why?" Kurama was confused.

"Because genetics already did that to your face." I started laughing evilly. Kurama was offended.

'Those two...' I heard Kurama's voice. Hm... maybe I can read minds... heheheh!

"Those two what Kurama?" I asked somewhat devilishly.

"Huh?"

"Let's go now Nanami."

"Okay."And Nanami left with me to go to school

----- at school in Tomoe's POV-----

"All they had to do was wear the hats, now I have to watch them all day. And I haven't even made the dinner arrangements." I watched them for a while when Emi noticed me then waved, I looked away.

"Its times like these that I miss my old life of spine tingling thrills." I had a flashback and took a nap.

Emi's POV

(A/N Just if your wondering, this was during Tomoe's POV and I'm probably gonna do it like that sometimes, so anyway back to the story 😸)

I waited till the class was over because I don't listen a lot, especially when it's important. I waited and waited... man I thought being here would be a little better than earth. I looked out out the window and saw Tomoe on a branch, I waved and he just shunned me! I flicked him off in Japanese while no one was looking. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and passed me a note, I read it and it said ' I'll be on the roof/ Kurama.' Ugh! What would he want! Oh, I saw Nanami get a note like mine! What does he want with the both of us?

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

Hey guys! I'm sorry this took long. I'm trying to use all my free time on these so I've gotten some free time, WOO HOO! I'm gonna try to update sooner than this okay?

"Haters gonna hate,
Ducks gonna duck,
Quack!"

Who said this? Comment who you think said it. Also Comment, Vote, Make it more awesome! See ya in the next chapter lamas!
Bye... For Now.