Christmas Special 2

A certain white haired male sighed for the nth time that morning. He watched as a the cocoon shaped blanket rise up and down indicating that someone had been sleeping, or hiding, under it. He sat on the edge of the bed, feeling it slightly sink under his weight, but the girl still wasn't stirred.

"Riese-chan..." He whined as he saw the girl further snuggle under the covers, completely ignoring him.

The room had grown to be extremely cold, which explains why the girl was hiding under the covers. The heater had been turned off by the first seater in attempts of rousing the girl to accompany him.

The plan was obviously failing. The lilac-haired girl was even more out of reach. He mentally sighed and made a note not to ever do that again.

A light bulb turned on in his head as he excitedly stood up and made his way out of the room. The action prompted the girl to sigh in relief. Her moment of peace had been disturbed when she heard the door creak open.

The strong aroma of hot chocolate wafted through the air.

She stirred a bit under the covers, not noticing the smirk that began to play on Eishi's face.

"I made you your favorite!" He taunted, a look of victory and a playful grin plastered on his face at once. She shifted in her position, burying her face into the pillow that she had in her arms in attempts of stopping herself.

"Oh, well." She heard the 'disappointment' in the male's voice as his footsteps began to feel farther away.

"I guess I'll just give this to-" He couldn't continue his sentence and released a small oomph as he felt something warm press against his back and a pair of arms around his waist. He chuckled as he looked over his shoulder.

"Guess you couldn't resist the hot chocolate." His eyes met the lilac-locks as the girl buried her face in his back. He could feel the vibrations of her breathing causing the hair at the back of his neck to rise.

"It's not that..." Her voice was muffled but he managed understand what she said. He had a quizzical look on hid face as he waited for the girl to continue what she was saying.

"It's not the chocolate." Her voice was timid and bashful, a huge difference from her usually calm and collected voice which had authority and power. With his free hand, he managed to take in one of her hands into his. Despite the coldness of the room. He couldn't help but feel the warmth the radiated from her. And it was the next few words that made him feel like he was in the tropics rather than a cold, heater less room.

"It's you."

A/N - Woah guys. Just woah! 10k reads?! Our highest rank being 225 in fanfiction? I cannot believe it. Thank you to all!

Please continue to support this story and check out Angel Chasseur as well!