Sansho Pepper

Let's take a break from all the seriousness!

Third Person's P.O.V

Akane and Kagura had arrived in the city of Sapporo. The lilac-haired female couldn't help but look with joy as she dragged her companion to try the different food. The snowdrops gently marked white dots on the coat that had been lent to her. Wearing it had left her with a scent that was akin to the owner. Although it was double her size, it fit her snuggly.

"Ne... There's nothing spicy here." She complained to Kagura who had been closely watching over his mistress. Akane had been grumbling since they arrived about everything here being sweet and cold. They continued to walk past the various stalls and restaurants, there was ice cream, dango, cookies, cakes, and different desserts which made Akane feel nauseated. If it were her alter-ego, she would have been extremely delighted. 

"We're in the middle of f*cking winter, in f*cking Hokkaido! Why the f*ck is everything sweet and cold?" (A/N - If I have young readers out there, I am sorry. Huhuhu, please don't show this to your parents mygahd they will kill me.) Kagura could only sweat drop and awkwardly pat the back of his brooding companion. He had slowly adapted to the brazen behavior of his mistress' other persona. 

"There, there... We'll find something spicy, Akane-sama." Not bothering to correct the formality, she sniffed the air as something had caught her attention.

"I smell... Sansho pepper!" Her eyes began to glimmer as she grabbed her companion by the wrist and ran over to the direction of the scent, successfully evading those that were in her way, somehow, Kagura had been left unscathed by the action.

"Akane-sama!" The blue-haired male called out in distress as his arm and legs started to feel sore, from the girl's pulling and their running. 

"Shush, Kagura! Or I'll cook you alive." That shut him up. Akane was not someone to deal with if she was hungry. They finally arrived at the place where the smell had been coming from, it was a small stall selling Takoyaki balls.

However, she did not arrive there peacefully.

She ran into the person who had lined up first and they both fell and slip, managing to tangle themselves up together in a very... intimate position. They landed on the plush snow which cushioned their fall. They both groaned in pain before realizing who each other was.

"Riese-chin?!" The Chinese Cuisine Research Society's captain was wide-eyed. He was lying on top of the said female and their faces were mere inches from one another, the girl below him was trapped under his weight.

"Uh, sorry, this is Akane you're talking too." They stayed in that position for a couple more seconds before the submi- ehem- the one below had whined, "Get off me!" She pushed off the short male and tried standing up, but ended up slipping on the ice again.

"Damnit."

Kagura, who was watching from the side, had finally approached her and helped her up. The moment that she was stable on her feet, she dusted her clothes. Kuga had also managed to regain his composure and began muttering curses as his face was bright red.

"What are you saying there, pervert?!"

"Who are you calling a pervert? You ran into me!" They were now glaring daggers at each other as Kagura stayed at the side defeatedly. He decided just to watch, not wanting to be under the wrath of his mistress. Despite being fearful of what the audacious teenage might do, his eyes remained casted upon the scene and his eyes gleamed in entertainment.

'Where's the popcorn when you need it?' The phrase that ran through the aide's mind. He knew that an interesting scene was about to unfold. So he decided to head over to the stall and order some Takoyaki balls, snapping the distracted vendor back to reality.