2. Celebration

Day : December 2nd or sum
Location : armon trey and jazz house
Time : 10 am

REMINDER ABOUT LAST CHAPTER !
( so if y'all read the last chapter thoroughly it said that the day was May 13, 2017 ........ over time armon And trey start going out with the girls and they all move in together and destiny and Maddie are moving in the new house soon with them and The relationships are going well ! Okay now enjoy da chapter😛)

MADDIE POV
___________________________

So we got rooms inside the new house and we got rooms up stairs across from each other's and treys room is right next to mines😏.

But anyways trey always wake me up in the morning cause we make breakfast for each other and everybody else in the house . So he went to wake me up about an hour ago and I️ get a text from trey.

Trey💍:come down here baby I'm ready to make breakfast now

Me: I️m comin ♥️

I️ rush down the steps with my sweatpants and tank top on lol .
"We making waffles with whip cream and bacon" he give me the bacon to cook and in about an hour we get everything done and call jazz , armon and destiny.
I️ stared eating but then trey told me "wait on them to come down hungry" we both was getting weak lol .

Armon and destiny and jazz are in the kitchen now and hungry . "AYE MY NIGGA , LETS EATT" armon grabs a fork and pushes jazz . "Danggg nigga wait can we pray?" Jazz asked armon .

"Okay . God .... you are good now lemme eat good AMEN" armon starts eating but he a fool haha "amennnn" everyone else repeats and grabs a fork.

"Trey this good" destiny exclaims and trey just gets all happy . And armon all ready done and just getting back up for more bacon ...this boy 🤦🏽‍♀️.

"Aye destiny" she turn her head towards armon and he put whip cream all over my face and he thought it was funny so she ended up throwing the whole can at his head it was the funniest thing 💀.

"Aye bruh you ain't have to do all that"
"But I️ did" destiny replies
"You didn't but I️ know somewhere else whip cream could go on you"
Everyone was like 😳

"Okayyyy And I️m done eating now ! Thanks trey" jazz says walking back into her room . Armon and destiny always taking nasty they must be doing stuff I️ thought in my head .

But me and destiny need to go to downtown Houston to the park to film a video idea we got planned and then mon, trey , chris , queen and jazz all tryna hop on a song with us and I️ have no clue how that would work but I️ text destiny .

Me : aye wya shouldn't we film
Des warren 🤪😍 : hold on
Me : huh ????
Me : Bruh let's do it today and then get some Panera
Des warren 🤪😍 : ok gimme 10 minutes

It's been a good 20 minutes and I️m still waiting on her and me and trey in the living room on YouTube watching covers and other peoples vlogs . "I️ thought you and destiny were gon go somewhere" trey asks me. "We was but she with armon in her room doin god knows what...............we should go see" we both get up laughing and head to her room . Destiny room got a locked door but u can hear them a lil but laughing .

"Stopppp" I️ hear Des laughing and moaning
"Say it then "
"Nope"
Me and trey hear her moans get more and more loud and you can tell armon hand over her mouth trying to stop her from being loud.

Trey whispered "Let's knock on three"
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*
When I️ tell y'all I️ got weakkk😭

Armon open the door with just some basketball shorts on and some nike socks "nigga what" he aggravated at trey
"We hear y'all and Madisyn waiting on destiny!" He told em
"Dang okay give us a min"
"ITS BEEN LIKE 30 NOW come onnnn"

Time go by and destiny is dressed and ready to go trey tell us to text him when we at our destination to be sure we safe . He's so cute , then you got armon "Bye lul baby" and kiss destiny forehead and she laughed and hugged him . We driving destiny car to downtown cause I'm not in a driving mood.

We go downtown for the video shoot
We walk into a Business building.
We go the the front desk and ask for touché who's our manager. This video we plan on filming we have to sign a lot of papers for .

We are going zip lining to celebrate 9 million subs ! Not that bad of an idea but trey texted me saying something about a party when we get home . I️ dont know what that nigga be talking bout loll.

Okay soo four or five hours go by and we get the whole video shot and done with and who ever loses Rock Paper Scissors has to edit it .

"I️m hungry again , let's get some canes" destiny is so fat she's always hungry but never gains no type weight .  "I'll edit then" I️ tell her cause I️ know if she does it the video gon be a hot mess . We on our way home from canes cause we didn't eat in we just got it from drive thru and eat at home .

Me : we on the way ♥️
Trey 💍 : okay baby imma be waiting on y'all .

In the next 5 minutes we pull up in the drive way and is home and we get out and I️ get the food so that destiny can open the door . When we walk in all the real lights are off and I️ see two disco balls on and see like six wine glasses filled with wine I️ guess and they all sitting in the living room while armon and jazz playing the game and trey was watching .

"Y'all niggas took forever just to do that" armon started getting up to stretch his legs and hug destiny .
"Stopppp armonnn"
Oh lord here they go🤦🏽‍♀️

"Trey ! What's all thisss ?" I️ ask
"A lil squad celebration that our drown video came out" he reply

We alll watch the video together and you hear clapping when it's over from everybody . "I️ loveddd it And this the only time you get to touch on other females soooo 👌🏾 " I️ had to let trey know.

He grabs me from behind my waist and kissing the side of my cheek .
"OOOOUUU YALL NASTY" armon of course.
"Nigga shut all that up you was just doing the nasty with destiny this morning ! "
When I️ tell you it got silent 😭

"We don't care we can do it in front of y'all" armon explains

Everyone in the room goes "EWWW NOOO" he laughed and picked up baby cj

I️ love my squad and my man trey ♥️

Y'all like this VOTE FOR IT

🤪🔥