Chapter 1

Karen's POV

It was a good day. I did my normal morning routines, took breakfast and got ready to go to the church to teach the kids a new song. I left my apartment, locked up and went into my car my gold Mercedes, God knows how I love this car.

It was the last gift my parents gave me before they died so I treasured it.

On my way there I still had a little time to spare so I decided to stop by at a coffee shop I usually go to for a cup of coffee or cappuccino

On my way there I still had a little time to spare so I decided to stop by at a coffee shop I usually go to for a cup of coffee or cappuccino. When I got inside,thank god there was no cue or literally anyone, just some workers cleaning up the tables and chairs.

So I quickly placed my order and went to a booth by the far corner by the window but I could still see the whole shop from where I was sitting. I was playing color switch on my phone till when I heard the door bell ring and there came in one of the most handsome guys I've ever seen in my whole life.

As if he knew someone was looking at him,he looked at my direction then I felt my whole world pause.

Kyle's POV

I was feeling so exhausted today because of the new dance routine I've been working on with my dance students yesterday. We've been working so hard because we were to perform in a bar or club  this weekend.

I decided that a warm cup of cappuccino will be of a great help, it may sound weird but I really love cappuccino because its sweet. Most guys might think I'm a softie for a even taking cappuccino instead of coffee.

So I took a warm shower and dressed in grey sweatpants and a black body hug T-shirt. I left my house and decided to use my BMW today.

I drove to the cafe and got there in less than 10 minutes

I drove to the cafe and got there in less than 10 minutes. I parked my car in the parking lot that contained only a car which was a sleek gold mercedes.

I wonder who drove such a badass car.

The cafe was literally empty except from a cute looking girl looking around my age sitting in one of the booths. When she noticed someone walk in, she looked up at me and then I started to feel dizzy because she was so beautiful. Her cute brown eyes, brown curly full hair, round face, slightly brown skin, long lashes and plumpy pink lips that I'll kiss all day. We just stared at each other for a moment until I decided to break it. I smirked at her and she gave me a gentle smile which captured my heart. I ordered my cup of cappuccino and decided to start a conversation with her so I went over to her booth and took to seat opposite her. She was a complete beauty even more beautiful up close.

So the first chapter is completed and am so proud of myself. I hope you all liked it though. It would really be wonderful and great if you all vote,comment and share.
Later-;till next chapter!!