Wednesday, 18+ ;)

Breathing snakes, breathing snakes, snakes that breath, snakes that are breathing in my eyes. They are in my eyes, they make me feel unwell, they make you look unwell in my eyes which are filled with breathing snakes. They bleed in my eyes, so it looks like tears, I drank it. It is the first time I drink snake blood, especially of a breathing one. Don't they all breath? Doesn't everything breath? If so, why do I still feel it's rotten smell? Luis the rattlesnake just woke up. Good morning Luis. What are you going to have today? The usual self pity will do? Some endorphin seasoning on top of dysthymia encrusted plate? Luis! Luis! Luis! Luis! Luis! Luis! Luis! Don't move, you are hurting me, my head hurts when you are shaking your maracas. Oh god, now you woke up Donna.
Donna was a pretty one, wasn't she? I always liked Donna. For a python she is a pretty warm individual, so my eyes felt warm when I let her hug them for the first time. Despite her huge body she doesn't eat much, you know. She just breath. Lately she moved over to my ear so I feel her heavy breathing in the back right corner of my head. Although, sometimes she needs a treat. How about some serotonin with some pride so you feel a little better, and stop licking my brain, Donna. Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna, oh Donna the breathing python. I was never a good match for you, you could have done so much better, but you settled for such a pitiful and repulsive creature as me. Sometimes I thank her, sometimes I want her to die.
And now you, I always remember about you, fucking moron. You never sleep, don't you?Even when I do, you are awake, waiting hours just to greet me with your crooked smile in the morning. Is that why you chose to live in my retinas, so I see you every time I look in the mirror?
What?
What is that?
You wanna talk again?
Do you really wanna go through this again? We did it like 2 hours ago when I saw you at my home and then in a public bathroom. You know that I remember your monologue better that the Hail Mary prayer, right? Well, I don't have any other choice anyways, so we might just get it over with. I surrender, take your instruments, I'll open up my wounds to help you put some fresh maggots in them.
What is it going to be about today, huh?
Have I smiled at somebody like I've exposed my additional chromosome pair on my way across the street or is it just the same old story; nice looking guy reading a book in a sunlight that caught your attention? Gosh, you are so shallow, why do these thing even matter to you, nameless taipan? Fuck it, fuck all of it. Go on. I'm ready...
          - sir, are you going to order anything?Otherwise I need you to leave the queue and let the other customers buy their drinks. Thank you. Have a good day, snake boy.