I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! ch13

Start from the beginning

That was the last time I would see him.

~~~~~~~

2 weeks later.

Its 2 weeks later, I'm at home, laying on my bed, starring up at the ceiling, my left arm is in a big white ugly cast, I have an itchy back brace on, there are various other injuries on my body that have bandages on them. It's after school, I was out for a week when I was first released from the hospital, then I spent a week back at school.

After I opened my eyes in the hospital and Manny left, my parents came in, we had a happy reunion. The doctor explained to me what injuries I had, they were more serious than I ever thought.

I broke my arm, 4 ribs were badly bruise and 1 was broken, I had internal bleeding which was one of the most serious things, there were cuts all over my body, I had needed stitches on my side and stitches on my upper lip, and thanks to Jason, now I had a little scar.

Since school started everything's been the same, things got back to normal, people stopped pointing and starring at me, they've stopped gossiping, my whole situations old news, I'm very happy about that.

There were some things that changed though...Manny dropped out of school while I was at home recuperating. I cried myself to sleep that night, because I knew there was nothing I could do to stop him from leaving, even if I could've convinced him to stay...I'm not sure if I would've.

He, of course broke up with Jenna, she cried on my shoulder and told me she had fallen in love with him. I cried with her, because I had fallen in love with him to.

Joe stayed behind, the first week I was home he came over every night and we watched movies, he was so gentle and always so patient, we had so much fun. By the time I started school again, we did everything together.

Joe was perfect in every way, there was only one problem, I thought of Joe as my best friend, he thought of me as a girlfriend.

The first time I realized I liked Joe as a friend was when we kissed, it was my 3rd day home from the hospital, we were watching "There's something about Mary", I looked at Joe when I realized he wasn't laughing at one of the most funny parts of the movie and saw he was looking at me strangely.

"What?" I asked him.

He leaned over and kissed me on the mouth, I waited to feel the tingles, I waited to hear the explosions that would go off in my head, but neither of those things happened. I was so disappointed and upset; it would make my life so much easier if I could just love Joe like I did Manny.

I remember pulling back after our kiss and seeing Joes face glowing with happiness, I felt so horrible, Joe had helped me get through so much, he had gotten me out of so much, I felt like I had to at least give him this, give him love. I smiled, and linked my hand with his. Every since we've been "dating".

As for Jason, I'm still not completely sure what happened to him, I never did get a chance to ask Manny about that. He still lives here, but right now he and his family are on "vacation" in California. I have a feeling his father found out about what Jason did, and to protect his son, he took off until Jason is healed.

Joe told my mom what I asked him to tell her, the cover story was that I snuck out at night to meet a friend; on the way there I was mugged by 2 guys. Sadly, I had to give my phone to Joe so he could dispose of it, I mean come on, if you're getting mugged, why would they not take your phone?

My family believed the story; the cops couldn't really do much about it because I had not seen who my "attackers" were. Joe always asks me why I don't just tell the truth, because I know that Jason would turn it on me, his dad would do something, and Jason would get out free, I would be the one looking like the bad guy.

I put my good arm over my head, ever since Manny had left I felt incomplete, and cold, I was always cold. The only thing that kept me going was I knew that I would see Joe soon, that he would be there to give me a hug each morning, and that I would see his bright smile.

But, I needed more than that, I needed closure. I needed to talk to Manny; I had to ask him why he did what he did, what made him do it. And I happened to hear from a little birdie (Joe) that Manny was coming to visit for dinner at his aunt's house tonight.

Looks like I'm going to visit Manny's Aunt.

~~~~~~

HEHEHEHE ;)

Thanks, once again for the comments everyone! I love hearing what you guys think. (Whether it good...or bad!)

Love yall!!!!! <3

btw...if anyone has any questions or are confused by anything in the story so far, please feel free to private messagge me and i will do my best to explain/help you understand! :)