I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! ch.6

I opened my blurry eyes and looked expectantly at my alarm clock, I woke up before it went off, that's never happened before. I sat up in bed, for some reason my stomach was doing flips, and I was really anxious. Then it hit me, I reached in my pocket and pulled out my cell phone, I went through my messages until I came to the one that had an unknown number. I jumped out of bed with a huge grin on my face, it was true, I really got a text that told me to meet a mystery guy behind the big oak.

I ran in my bathroom and jumped in my shower, not even bothering to wait till the water got warm. The freezing water hit my back and I yelped loudly. Then I started giggling like an idiot. Gosh, I'm such a crackhead. After my cold shower, I ran in my room and stood in front of my closet debating what I should wear, for the first time in years, I actually went through everything in there, but I literally couldn't find one girly outfit.

So I gathered up all my courage and went in my sister's room, I bust in and found her snoring on her bed. I took a big leap and landed on her back, she woke up startled, and glared at me through half opened eyes.

"Jenna, I need your help." I said as nicely as I could.

She looked at me weirdly, and her face softened. I think she could tell that I really needed her help. She sat up.

"What's up?" She asked groggily.

"I uhh...I need some clothes." I mumbled.

Her face lightened up, she jumped out of bed and ran to her closet, she started tossing things out, and mumbling to herself, pretty soon, you could no longer see her bedroom floor. Then, just as I was about to fall asleep on her bed, I saw her step out of the closet with clothes in her arms.

"These will be perfect." She said happily, I grabbed the clothes and stared at them for a while.

"Well, what are you still doing in here? I have to get ready." She said playfully. She scooted me out of her room and shut the door in my face.

Once in my room, I laid the clothes on my bed and finally got a good look at them. The shirt was a short sleeved neon orange v-neck, the pants were light washed skinny jeans with holes so close to my crotch area I blushed. I personally didn't see how this outfit was all that special but my sister did, so I put on the clothes and looked in the mirror.

I was surprised to see I actually looked...hot. The neon orange shirt made me look super tan, and the v-neck made my boobs look bigger. The skinny jeans fit my body just right and hugged the right spots; I turned around to look at my butt and was astonished to see I actually had one! The holes in the jeans gave everyone a little glimpse at the killer legs I had. All in all, the outfit was perfect.

I was getting ready to put my converse on when my sister barged in my room and ran straight at me, she tackled me and we both landed on the bed, I looked up at her confused.

"What the hell was that for!?" I yelled.

She got up and grabbed my converse off the floor; she held them away from her body. "I knew you were going to wear these." She scowled and walked out of my room with my dirty converse with her.

"What's wrong with those!?!" I yelled after her, "What am I supposed to wear!"

I waited for a reply but didn't get one; instead I got shoes thrown in my face. I looked down and I saw a pair of silver gladiator sandals. I moaned. I sat down on the floor and tried to put them on, seriously I don't get why shoes have to be this complicated to put on. Then, like Jenna read my mind, she sat down next to me and strapped the sandals on.

"Thanks." I mumbled. Jenna was dressed and looked like a super model as usual.

"No problem." She replied.