I think I'm in love with my sisters boyfriend! ch.12

I woke up hearing someone crying, I felt warm and unusually calm. I tried to open my eyes but they were so heavy, finally my eyes fluttered open, I saw Manny's beautiful face looking up, my head was cradled in his lap.

What a nice vision to wake up to, I thought happily. I winced when I tried to breathe in deeply. I furrowed my eyebrows as I realized I was in terrible pain, then my stomach dropped when I saw Manny crying, his eyes were closed, his head was looking up into the darkness of the night.

I tried to bring a hand up, I groaned as a sharp sensation went through my arm. Manny opened his eyes in shock and looked down, before I could say anything, he was hugging me so tightly I could barley breathe, I coughed and winced, he let go of me instantly and looked down at me with horrified eyes.

I saw the truth in his eyes, that's when memories flooded back.

Manny, this was Manny's fault. I used all the energy I had left to push myself up off him, I moaned, tears leaked from my eyes, I had to stop and catch my breath, I scooted myself away from him, he started to inch closer to me I glared at him, "Get away from me." I said in a deadly cold voice.

"Jamie plea-"

"Shut up, just shut up." I said with venom dripping from my voice.

He hung his head, "I need to carry you home Jamie, you need to go to the hospital."

It took all the courage I had to be mean to him, to not sound scared, "You're not going to ever touch me again you piece of shit," Tears started to well in my eyes, I hastily wiped them away, "Give me my phone."

I pointed to my phone; it was a couple feet away. He picked it up and scooted closer to hand it to me, I reared back in fear, Manny winced, he looked hurt, I made my face look angry instead of scared, I snatched the phone from his hand and looked up the only person I wanted to see, Joe.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hello?" He said.

"Joe, I need you." I said, my voice was low, I breathed in deeply trying to get enough breath to talk, and winced in pain as my side throbbed, Manny was right. I needed to go to the hospital.

"JAMIE!? What's wrong? Where are you?" Joe asked frantically.

"I need you to come pick me up." I managed to say.

Joe started hollering through the phone, asking me questions I just wasn't ready to answer, I handed the phone to Manny, "Tell him, I need him to pick me up and bring me to the hospital, then to call my parents and tell them...tell them I went outside.." I coughed, "Tell them, I snuck out and got mugged, I didn't know who my attackers were."

I leaned back and closed my eyes, I was completely out of breath, Manny got on the phone and told Joe what I had said, I heard Joe through the phone, he was yelling loudly at Manny, Manny didn't say anything back, all he said was, "I'm sorry." Then he hung up.

"Is...Is Joe gonna do what I told him?" I wheezed out.

"Yeah, he's coming." Manny said with no emotion.

I heard leaves rumple beside me and opened my eyes in panic, I just saw Manny lean back on the ground, I scooted as far away from him as I could.

I felt a tear leave my eye as I realized I was scared to death of the guy I loved.

I tried to gather the facts that I had learned tonight, Manny obviously had something to do with Jason's scheme; it was just way too much of a coincidence for me and Manny to be out here the same time Jason is, then for Manny to get "cold" and leave me.

Manny would've had to tell Jason he was going to bring me out here, or this could be Jason's whole idea, but why would Jason tell Manny to leave, why didn't Manny help Jason beat me up? But the most confusing thing of all is, why did Manny beat up Jason if he was the one who set me up? Where was Jason anyway?

I put my hands over my head and groaned as a massive headache began pounding in my head.

Then Manny was at my side, "What's wrong? Where are you hurting?"

"Please," I begged, "Get away from me." I didn't have enough energy to act mad, I was scared of Manny, and I was terrified of what Jason had done.

Manny looked at me with tortured eyes, he shook his head, "Please," I groaned.

Manny backed away from me and looked at the ground, I tried to keep my breathing normal as I waited for Joe, finally a car honked in the distance, Manny got up and dashed towards Joe's car.

Another tear rolled down, he knew with way to get out of the forest, but he conveniently didn't know how to get out when he had to get his "jacket".

I heard leaves crackling, that sound set off a wave of panic, then I realized it was just Joe and Manny.

When Joe saw me, he stopped and gasped, then just as I thought he was going to come to me, he spun around and his fist connected with Manny's eye, I shut my eyes, I couldn't bear to watch this.

I heard Manny hit the ground, I waited to hear bones crunching and blood splattering but nothing happened, all I heard was Joes loud breathing.

I opened one eye and looked, Manny was on his back, he looked so sad I almost couldn't hold back a sob, he was just looking up at the dark sky, I switched my gaze to Joe, he was starring at Manny furiously, his fist clenched and eyes blazing. God, him and Manny were so alike.

A little chuckle escaped my lips, Manny and Joe looked at me suddenly, then I realized I was probably in shock.

Joe rushed over to me and squatted down, he ran his hand through my tangled hair, worry in his clear eyes.

"What the hell did they do to you Jamie?" He whispered.

His gaze traveled down to my muddy torn clothes, his eyes stopped at my unbuttoned pants, his fists clenched again. Abruptly, he stood up, I knew what he was thinking and grabbed his ankle before he went to Manny and hit him again.

Joe looked down at me, I shook my head as fast as I could, "No, he didn't touch me Joe. Just leav-."

I ran out of breath and couldn't finish my sentence, Joe nodded, and carefully lifted me up in his strong arms. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut, tears leaked from my dirty face.

Joe carried me all the way to his car, that's when I noticed Manny getting into his car.

Joe opened his back door and placed me in; he kissed my forehead gently and closed the door. Once he was in his car and we were driving, the hum of the car lulled me into sleep.

I had a nightmare, I think it was because Manny was in my dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D: Poor Jamie!

Hope you liked :)

love you!!!!! <3