Girls! Part 1

Luna's POV 

The girls have MADE me stay the night, i had no choice because the boys were all still outside. I didn't want to walk with the boys my face had only just cooled down, also i saw Aphmau, Kaitlin and Kawaii~Chan again! Kawaii~Chan is making cupcakes for Aph, a salad for Kaitlin ( she wanted to be healthy but will probably steal our treats anyway ) and werewolf chocolate brownies because i can't have normal chocolate. i get some of Aphs pjs because there the closest in size even though they where still to big on me, Kaitlin and Kawaii~Chan where shocked coz Aph was the shortest on the street now i am the shortest. ._. 

Kaitlins pov

i had no idea Luna moved onto the street. When i came home i was wondering why in the name of irene that the boys where all  doing outside our house, i yelled them and they ran away screaming, but obviously if Kawaii~Chan saw them they came back i wondered why but then i saw Luna. Now Kawaii~Chan is in the kitchen making food, Aphs trying to help Luna by finding something that will be closer to fitting her, she is so small, even smaller than Aph now thats saying something! Finally Aph came out with Luna who finally was wearing something that didn't look weird on her even though she looked cute in everything.

 Now Kawaii~Chan is in the kitchen making food, Aphs trying to help Luna by finding something that will be closer to fitting her, she is so small, even smaller than Aph now thats saying something! Finally Aph came out with Luna who finally was wea...

( Just imagine greyish blue hair werewolf ears and tail (Black with gold tips)

she looked hungry " Kawaii~Chan made some food for everyone and Kawaii~Chan wants to let others come because Kawaii~Chan made to much food.." she went light pink "and Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to waste any food..so" Aphmau got to the answer first " That would be a wonderful idea Kawaii~Chan, go make more food" " OK~ Kawaii~Chan would LOVE to do that Aphmau~Senpai can you invite everyone thats available ok?" " ok lets get going!" Luna and i kinda just looked them then looked at each other and she went red I said " don't worry I won't the boys lay a finger on you, I know how sensitive you are, plus your like our child you are smaller than all of us including Aph so that makes you our responsibility." She looked grateful, she was never one for many words kinda like Aaron but a girl. Yet to my surprise she answered with a quiet " thank you.." followed by a tiny but meaningful hug, I hugged back.

                                                        Time skip coz of my love of drawing 

Aphmau's pov 

I had just gotten all the boys and Lucinda to come even though it starts later Lucinda wants to see Luna before the boys get to close and you'll never guess, even though Lucinda always wants her friends to get a guy she wants Luna to stay away from them. How weird is that?! Anyway she should be here soon, *knock knock* "I'll get it!" I screamed as I raced towards the door. I opened the door and standing outside the door was the one the only Lucinda I hugged her let her in and called Luna over. She was very cautious coming into the room but when she saw Lucinda her face lit up! " Lucinda!" She whisper-screamed it was cute.

Lucindas pov 

I saw my little baby again I missed her so much! I started to tear up I grabbed her in to a big bear hug, by this time Kaitlin had come in and was looking relieved that I wasn't a boy because her muscles relaxed, I like it when its just a moment like this sadly the boys will be coming later Aphmau told me. Now that I see Luna i now know why the boys where all rushing to say a million different ways to say yes. " Luna sweetie, i need to speak to Kaitlin ok?" " fine......" "Thankyou sweetie, now Kaitlin we need to organise sleeping areas, and yes i know I'm all about making relation ships, but she's so soft she would become heart broken if they did anything to her little heart." Kaitlin looked shocked but her expression changed when she realised the what I said she would become heart broken if they did anything to her little heart. She was about to speak when there was a knock on the door.

Luna's pov 

There was a knock at the door and soon Kaitlin and Lucinda rushed out and went by my side. Aphmau came out to answer the door, I thought I don't remember any other girls except for Cadenza but she was a famous fashion designer in the big city. So it mush be..........oh no....the boys. Now I understand why Kaitlin and Lucinda are now currently pushing me in with Kawaii~Chan. 

Ok now that one was a little longer. I hope you enjoyed it!

P.S I am a really bad speller so please don't get mad at me for any spelling mistakes. anyway I really enjoyed writing this part and the next part may be a little longer but hey it will take some time! And finally Luna Sama / Chan / Senpai * enter cool exit thing here*!